Chapter 22

The next day, the boys were then seperated in their positions. Captain with captain, wing spikers with wing spikers, blockers with blockers, setters with setters. It was all now recorded to plan. Tanjiro being the setter of his team, he intoduced himself to the others with Kiriya, the son of the founder of the school.

Name: Kiriya Ubuyashiki
Age: 15
Kiriya is in the first year with the Tokito twins and his friends. He has the same personality just like his father, Kagaya Ubuyashiki. He is known to be the only son in his family, and is quite a gentle person to talk with.

Kageyama saw Kiriya, as he remembered one of the first few sets he and his team won during their practice. Kageyama walked up to Tanjiro, greeting him. He then looked over at Kiriya who then flinced under the ravennate's stare.

"How long have you been a setter? What makes you to play vollryball? Why didn't I see you during the training camp at your school? What makes you wanting to be a setter? Who taught you how to set?  Do you also do the breathing technique? If you do, what kind?"

Questions were then being asked, as Kiriya found this a bit awkward and intenese, as he hid behind his senior. Tanjiro let out a nervous chuckle, saying that this is just a bit normal for Kageyama to talk with other setters. Sugawara saw his kouhai's behaviour and poked Kageyama at the sides, making him flinch, stopping his sets of questions to Kiriya.

"Oh, Tanjiro, who's this?" Atsumu asked, as he walked up to the group.

"This is Kiriya Ubuyashiki, he joined the club after a few days when the training camp was finished." The burgundy haired-boy respond.

"Ohh... welp! Nixe to meet you Kiriya-kun!" He said. Kiriya stood out as he smiled, greeting back.

The 4 talked to one another, as Tanjiro walked up to the other setters.

"Konnichiwa, I'm Kamado Tanjiro, setter in Kimetsu Academy. Second year." He said to a boy with silver hair and another one with a copper-colored hair.

The with silver hair bowed, as he introduced himself back.

"Konnichiwa, I'm Semi Eita and this is Shirabu Kenjirou. We're from Shiratorizawa," he said, as he bowed again.

"I apologize of our Ace's action under on his behalf,"

"W-wait! It'a okay-- I actually met him when he and one of your friends came into my family's bakery," he explained, as he said that he gotten used to it... sorta.

Then a boy with blonde hair came in, introducing himself. Tanjiro noticed that the has his middle fringe black. Somehow, it reminded Tanjiro of an angry bird.

"Ohayou, my name's Kanji Koganegawa. I'm a setter in Date Tach!" He said. By just listening to his voice, Tanjiro can tell that Koganegawa has alot of energy in him.

᯽᯽᯽WITH THE CAPTAINS᯽᯽᯽

Yushiro was talking with Daichi, when Kuroo and Bokuto piped in. Kuroo slinging his arm around Yushiro's shoulder, and Bokuto doing the same thing to Daichi.

"Yosh, Yushiro-kun~ it's been a while since we've seen each other," he said. Yushiro trying to keep his cool, he looked over at the bed-head boy and nodded his head.

"Ne, Yushiro! Daichi! Let's introduce ourselves to the other captains, hai?"

Before Yushiro could answer, he was then dragged to where the other captians are.

Oikawa noticed this, as he greeted the 4 captians that were coming over, catching the attentions of others.

Kita saw Yushiro, as he greeted the purple-haired captain who greeted him back. Tsukasa Lizuna, the captain of Itachiyama, introduced himself, aswell as the other captains did.

(Y/n) then ran up to the captain.

"Yushiro-san!" She called. The boy turned to her as she was holding a clipboard by her chest. When she was standing infront of him, she took out a piece of paper from the clipboard.

"Giyuu-san told me to give this to you," she said. The took the paper from her hands and gave her a soft smile, as he patted her head. The girl giggled, causing a certain blonde haired captain to notice.

"Ah! Cutie-chan! Did you just wanted to give that paoer as an excuse to see me?" Terushima asked, swinging his arm around the girl's shoulder. Oikawa let out a dramatic gasp, as he pulled her away from Terushima.

"eXCUSE ME-- SHE CAME HERE TO SEE ME! Right Kawaii-chan?" But then, both Terushima and Oikawa felt a murderous vibe, believing that it was from the group of setters, as they could listen to some other team's setter was telling someone to calm down.

"G-GAH! HEY, YUSHIRO CALM DOWN!"

And it was at this moment they knew... they fvcked up.

❁❁❁❁WITH THE BLOCKERS❁❁❁❁

The Tokito twins were only discussing to one another, as a certain orange-haired boy came piped in.

"MUICHIRO-SAN! YUICHIRO SAN!" The two looked over where the voice came from, and there they see Hinata rjnning up to them at full speed. As he stood infront of the twins, he was glad that he wasn't just the only one who is short as a middle blocker.

"Hinata-san, it's good to see again," Muichiro stated as he smiled. Yuichiro looked at Hinata as he neared his face to him.

"I heard from Coach Giyuu that you found yourself the technique method. Is that true?" He asked, tauntingly.

Hinata nodded his head, ignoring the firey look that the older twin is giving.

"IT WAS SO COOL! IT ALL WENT LIKE-- GWAH! SMASH! AND POW!" He said, swining his arm left and right, mimicking to the time when he spiked the ball.

"Have you and your team memorised the whole form?" Yuichiro asked again, as what seems to be like mist covering the three. Hinata noticed and realized that Yuichiro take things like this serious. He then nodded his head, explaining that they wrote down all of the forms on a paper and bring it with them at home, to memorise the entire 10 forms. Soon, the mist seems to disappear and Yuichiro himself nodded his head.and gave the lad a soft smile.

"Oya~? Chibi-chan, you know them?" A voice called out. The three looked where the voice came from, as they see Tendou.

"Oh, Tendou-san-- yeah! I went to their school training where they taught us To- mMPhMHm" befote he coukd even finish his words, Muichiro covered his mouth, he gave the boy a glare. Yuichiro then whispered to him. "You're nkt allowed to tell the other schools about what we taught you, got it?!" Hinata nodded his head, as he apologized to the twins shortly, as he turned around to Tendou who stood there confuse.

"They were the team that invited for training camp few weeks ago," he said. Tendou nodded his head, understanding what was going on. But then he went uo to the twins and neared his face to theirs.

"Are you sure you're not hiding anything? Hmmm~?" Tendou could see his reflection into those eyes of theirs, as it seems quite empty. For about 50 seconds passed, he stood up staright and introduced hismelf.

"I don't we have met before. I'm Tendou Satori. Third year, blocker for Shiratorizawa. Its nice to meet you... Mist Blockers,"