Chapter 28

As soon as the boys were about to start to play against with one another. The door was swung open to reveal... Sumi, Kiyo and Naho?!

"E-eh?! ITS THOSE LITTLE GIRLS AGAIN!" Yamamoto yelled, as the three girls looked at the mohawk boy with a deadpanned expression.

Shinobu let out a chuckle as she started explaining.

"The coaches, managers and I were discussing that if any of the team loses, they will have to face a punishment," she said then facing the three girls and told them to be in the other room.

The teams, Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Johzenji and Itachiyama looked over the other teams who were shaking in fear. The three little girls looked over at the teams, and smiled as they waved their tiny hands at them and walled off to the other room that Shinobu and Nekomata assigned to be in.

Shinobu turned around, now faving the team members as a smile appeared across her face.

"My little sister was also supposed to be here, but she seems to be occupied so I called up one of the teachers from our to come," she said. As the gym door was then swung open, once again, to reveal Mitsturi herself. Some of the boys' eyes widened as they see a woman with a white grey sweater and a red mini skirt that reachea ti her thighs, and a green blacked stripped socks that is long enough as it reaches under her skirt.

But the sudden atmosphere was then changed when another teacher came in, to reveal Iguro Obanai. The boys, that were trained under him, flinched and yet surpirsed to him one more time. He shot the teams a glare, as he followed behind Mitsuri, who is too dense to notice the sudden cahnge of atmosphere, happily skipping towards Shinobu who raised a brow and asked on where Uzui is, who was originally was told to be here instead of Obanai.

"Well, Iguro-san told me that Uzui had to attend another class, because the class that he is attending right now were that the students there didn't submitted their art work last week." Mitsuri answered. Shinobu looked over at Obanai and gave him the look, which causes him to flinch and avoid eye contact.

His eyes then landed to a specific team member, who is busy spryaing Atsumu at the face right after trying to make a converstaion with him. His eyes widened as he sees his former tsugoku. Kabumaru saw this and confronted his owner by rubbing its face to his. Obanai let out a chuckle and thank Kabumaru, as the snake slithered off the man's shoulder and to Mitsuri's.

The two then walked inside the other room with three girls. As soon as Obanai left, some of the boys let out a heavy sigh. As Sakusa looked over back to the door that was now shut closed, where Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, Mitsuri and Obanai walked in.

Somehow, a feeling in his chest was tugging inside of him and his brain jept telling him to run in there. But the boy just shook his head, for as he focused on the game. And right now, he and his team is up against Aoba Johsai.

The game went on, as all three sets were played and Aoba Johsai somehow won against them. Giyuu blew the whistle and points to the door, signalling that its time for them to face their punishment. Komori gulped as he felt nervous and scared.

As the team walked in, they were greeted with a futon being layed down on the floor, three mini tables, amd three cups in it that sees to have what seems to look like green tea.

Aoi stepped in as she explains, furst they would be told to lay down, as the three girls would be helping them in stretching their bodies and muscle. Then they will be told to sit down, and have a reflex training, where you must hold the teacup down from your opponent before he or she could lift it up. And last, they have a whole body training, or what Aoi could call it, tag. As she, Mitsuri and Obanai will be their opponents.

Obanai scoffed at this, as he scanned the team one by one. His eyes stopped to perticular member as he stared at him for cold minute. Sakusa noticed someone has been staring at him, as he looks over who ever was starring at him. Pissed, he was, as he stared back at Obanai, who is secretly smiling under that mask of his. Sakusa's chest is now feeling relased from the sudden deep preassure that he doesn't know why. And soon the punishment starts.

Outside, the other teams could hear the screams as they all shivered. Not wanting to know what the punishmet even is. Asahi somehow still remember back then as his arms were streched by the little girls, as if he could feel his arms almost being twist.

"Hey, atleast we only one thing that is for sure. And that is NOT to lose," Terushima said, as the others looked at him and soon nodded their heads.

Daichi's eyes somehow met with Ukai's as they both stared at each other as if the two were talking telepathically. Soon, the two ndded their heads as a sinister smile appeared on the coach's face.

Right after then, the scream somehow stopped as Goshiki was about to ask if the punishment was over but somehow got cutted by scream.

"AHHHHHH! KIYOOMI A SNAKE IS SLITHERING TO YOUR FACE--"

Their was a heavy silent after that.

Ushijima them walked towards Tanjiro who is standing next to Oikawa.

Oikawa saw this, as he gave Ushijima a disgusted face.

"For the last fucking time, farmboy. I am not going to Shiratori--"

"Kamado-san, you should've come to Shiratorozawa," The thrid year said, facing Tanjiro who sweat dropped.

"Actually, Ushijima-san. You can call me Tanjiro." The boy said.

"Tanjiro-san, you should've come to Shiratorizawa," Ushijima said, once again. Oikawa stared at this as he then burst out laughing and saying good luck with dealing with Ushijima from now on. Tanjiro just looked at Oikawa, confused. The burgundy boy looked over at the ace, smiling.

"Would I mind asking, why I should have come to Shiratorizawa?" He asked.

"Because, your sets seems to be much stronger than Oikawa's." Ushijima bluntly answered. As if an arrow stabbed Oikawa from the back, as he sulked and walked towards Iwaizumi and the team like a dead zombie.

Iwaizumi then noticed his best friend's mood and asked him what happened and what caused him like this.

Oikawa told him the entire thing, as he snickered at this.

The gym door was then opened reveal Uzui panting.

"That snake lover bitch just punctured my tyres," he said as he tried to catch some air.

Shinobu looked at this as she rolled her eyes, not surprised that Obanai doesn't trust Uzui with Mitsuri, since the man has three wives.

"How bizzare,"