Chapter 45

The cafe now seems to be calm, as it was a well, nice morning. Saturdays are such a releiving day for the Kamado Family and their friends, as the younger ones were cleaning the tables and sweeping floors.

The door then open to reveal two boys. The boy on the right was tall, and has his hair braided and on the side of his head was a dragon tattoo.

When Zenitsu saw him, the poor boy started to shiver and hid behind Genya for protection.

"O-Oi! Get off of me!"

"WUAHHHH! GENYA PROTECT MEEE!!" Zenitsu wailed, as Genya continued trying to pry him off of his back.

When the boy made eye-contact with Zenitsu, let's just say that Zenitsu's soul had almost left his body in a blink of an eye.

While the other boy was slightly shorter, blond hair that has part of his hair tied up.

The two walked up to the counter as the shotted boy made short eye-contact with (Y/n), who only smiled at the boy, looked over at the menus. His eyes then looked up and noticed a sign.

'5 Different Flovoured Dorayakis for 288.35 yen! Everyday on Saturday-Tuesday <3'

(That's $3.50 in Brunei dollar)

This had caught the boy's attaention and his stoic face quickly turned into a soft flowerly like smile.

"I'll have 2 oreo flavored and 3 original on the go," He said pointing at the sign beside the cashier machine.

The girl soonly nodded her head and took his order. And took a paper bag and marker.

"Your name, please?" She asked.

"Mikey," the boy replied as he took out his money and gave it to the girl, who accepted it, and quickly place some cash in the tip jar.

The boy, now name, Mikey then went to an empty and sat down along with his friend.

"This cafe doesn't seem so bad, don't you think so Kenchin?" The boy said with cheerful  tone.

The boy just let out a 'hmm' and just played with his phone.

The door then swung open to reveal Muichiro and Genya with some bags and walked over to the counter and placed the items ontop.

"Oh, what's that?" Muichiro asked, pointing to a small black cat with it's tip of it's fur blue.

"Oh, I picked him up cause he seem so lonely and it after you, 'cause it kinda resembles you Mui-kun!" (Y/n) beamed as she luft the cat and showed it to the two boys.

Muichiro tilted his head, not interested as the cat does the same.

"It doesn't look like me though," Muichiro muttered, as the cat somehow gave him a middle finger and he did the same thing towards the cat.

Genya noticed this as he quickly faces (Y/n) who was still ranting on how cute the cat was.

Mikey saw Genya and noticed his scars and thought that it seem kinda cool. But you can't just judge a book by it's cover as he saw on how Genya tried to Muichiro and cat from stabbing with eachother, while the cat had a butterknife in it's mouth.

'Wait-- where tf did that cat get a knife?'

"Order for Mikey!" Nezuko called as she placed the paper bag that was filled with dorayakis. Mikey instantly turned around, grab the bag and thank the girl.

When he sat down, he noticed that there was a sword placed on the wall, some used haoris and large wooden box that seem to be possible to carry with.

Then Uzui came in running, panting and chuckled as he sees Rengoku who seemed to had chased him from who knows where.

"A-ah... Uzui-sensei..? Rengoku-sensei..?" Tanjiro called.

The blond fiery man then pointed to Tengen and told him what happen.

"HE LITERALLY TRIED TO RUN RIGHT AFTER SABOTAGING MY SWEET POTATOES WITH PLASTIC ONES!" He yelled.

"In the most flamboyant way, of course!" The said man exclaimed in a somehow dramatic way.

"You owe me a bag of sweet baked potatoes!"

"NEVER!" And with that Uzui quickly ran out of the bakery, leaving Kyojuro, who seems to be much more pissed than before.

The two delinquents watched this in amusement as they enjoyed their meal.

Tanjiri walked out from the kitchen and apologized to the two Touma members and gave them some free pastry as a signal of forgiving. Draken was about to reject the offer but Mikey highly accept it.

As Tanjiro left to go back to the kitchen, Draken gave his friend a glare. Soon, the door opened to reveal Akiteru with Kei.

"Oh? Keichin!" At this, the young blond's figure stiffened as he looked to see his cousin with his friend.

"Mikey, what's up?" Akiteru called out and dragged his younger brother to the group.

"The ceiling." The shorter boy replied and laughed.

"Why am I even here?" Kei muttered under his breath.

"So I heard you joined in the volleyball team at your school," Mieky started as he took a sip from his drink.

Kei let out a scoff and just told him that it was just a club. The three laughed, leaving Kei confused.

"I'll go get our orders," Akiteru stated and went up to the to take his and his brother's order.

"So, how's the gang going?" Kei asked. Unlike Akiteru, Kei found out about Mikey's and Draken's gang.

"Eh, it's cool. I have a new friend! His name's Takemitchy!" Kei only hummed and took out his phone.

Soon Akiteru came in with some pastries at his hands. Starwberry shortcake. He placed the specefic dish infront og his brother and gave him a cheeky smile.

Kei looked at him and grumbled under his breath and grabbed the fork and ate it silently. Akiteru watched his little brother eating in silent, enjoying the flavoury cake his eating, chuckled and patted his back.

"Don't touch me." The young blond said, shooting daggers at the man.

Akiteru sweatdropped, and both Mieky and Draken laughed.

Then both Aoi and Kanao came in and greeted their friends and started helping.

Mikey watched the scene that was being unfold right infront of him.

"Psst.. Keichin, are they part of this family business or something?" He whispered to the boy infront if him.

"No, their just friends with Kamado-san and that they always helped in the bakery.."

"Oh, and how did you know that? Hmmm?" Mikey cooed, wiggling his eyebrows. The said boy looked at his cousin with an irritated face.

"Anyways, me and Kenchin are gonna go now, bye-bye~" he waved and picked the extra food that Tanjiro set up.

"Tell me how are we even related to that shortstack, again?" Kei asked his brother as the two delinquents were out of sight.

Akiteru just laughed and shrugged his shoulder, patting his brother's back.

"Drop dead, I said don't touch me." Kei said giving Akiteru the cold shoulder.

Akiteru's body stiffened by his brother's words.