Chapter 15

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan! I didn't know that you were here~"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

"Douma-san... I swear if you don't get your hands off this manga in 5 seconda, I'm gonna call Inosuke deal with you," she said, smiling as an irk appeared on her forehead.

Without hestation, Douma let go and raised his hands in defeat.

"Sheesh, (Y/n)-chan is that a way to treat you're senpai?" He asked, teasingly as he pokes her face. (Y/n) twitched as he continues to poke her.

The girl ignored him, as she walks towards the counter to pay for the manga and left the quickly and tries to blend in with the sea of people around.

I repeat, TRIES. As Douma suceeded to catch the girl's wrist before she could go anywhere any further, as he caress her face.

"You know (Y/n)-chan, you're just like Shinobu-chan, you know that?" He asked.

"Really? If it's that true, then congratulations on guessing I guess," she replied, as she puts on a bitter sweet smile of hers on her face.

"Ara, you even sound like her~" he cooed, as he was about to touch her face again, a hand gripped Douma's wrist from doing it.

"Douma-senpai, please get your hands off my sister, please?" It was Tanjiro. And Douma's eyes lit up once more.

"AH! TANJIRO-KUN! YOU'RE HERE TOO?! SO DOES THAT MEAN NEZUKO IS ALSO HERE--" Tanjiro shut him up by tightening his grip, as he stares at Douma in the eye. The blonde didn't flinced as he pulled his hand away from Tanjiro's grip.

(Y/n) sweat dropped as she felt the murderous aura coming out from her brother. He then grabbed (Y/n) by the hand and walked away from Douma and the heavy crowd.

The walk between the two was silent, until the girl opened her mouth to speak up.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Where were you when we split up? What's that at your hand? Did he touched you anywhere?" Tanjiro turned around as he checks his sister, checking if she was hurt by their senior. (Y/n) sweat dropped by the sudden change of her brother's attitude, as he went all from friendly and kind to deadly. The girl shook her head as she explains the thing to her brother, where it all started until where.it happened now.

Tanjiro let out a sigh of relief, as he was relief that his sister was not harmed.

"Oh, good... C'mon, Nezuko told me that Yachi is waiting for at the cinema," he said, as he held his sister's hand, interwined it together and went to the cinema together.

______________________________________

"Michikatsu~ please be a dear twin and help me...?" Yoriichi said, as he hid in one of the bushes at the park. Michikatsu looked over at his twin and closed his book, and turned his gaze to Yoriichi who is slightly shivering.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"So, when I was getting some drinks, a guy went up to me and told me he idolies me, and he wants to be coached by me--" Yoriichi cutted himself off, as he turns his head left and right to check their surroundings.

"What's wrong woth that?" Michikatsu asked, confused as why his twin brother would hide away from a fan.

"I realized that this kid is from one of the power house, Shiratorizawa..." he replied.

The atmosphere between the two was deeply silent, as Michikatsu stood up and dusted himself off, and walked away.

"Welp, that's your fault for posting on social media on where we are... Good luck," he said, waving.

"EHHH?!?! YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?!"

______________________________________

"Why? Just why? Out of people, she has to die?!?! AHHHHH WHY IS THE PRODUCER SO CRUEL?!?! AHHHHH!!!"

After the group came out from the theatre, some were talking about how great the movie was, some saying how sad and heartbroken and some actually fell asleep during the movie.

"There's a reason why its called 'Fated Death' idiot." Tsukishima said, walking beside Zenitsu who is having a tantrum, over the fact that at the end the sister sacrificed herself ger her little brother away from the zonbie.

"I AM NOT AN IDIOT YOU SALTY BEAN POLE," Zenitsu shot back. Tsukishma paused himself for a moment as he felt that he heard that from someone before, he glanced over Hinata, who is drinking his soda from his cup.

"Hmmm... Ne, Yushiro-san." Hinata called out for the captain, who looks at him from his phone.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Are all of our trainers back at training camp all teachers?" Hinata asked.

"Why you ask?"

"Hmm... its just that when I saw them during dinner, some of them kinda look young you know?"

"Well... Mitsuri-san and Obanai-san are actually third years. The two are actually dating, the two are like a close friends with some of our teachers," he said, as he looks down on his phone typing.

"EHHH?!"

Some people looked over at the Karasuno team, confuse as they passed by.

When they got out feom the mall, they thank both Yachi and Kiyoko for meeting up again.

"You all don't have to thank me, it was all Yachi's idea." Kiyoko said, gesturing her hand towards Yachi who is blushing down. They all then split up, as Tanjiro and his sisters walked to their house.

"Hm, what's that (Y/n)?" Nezuko asked, as she pointed down at the manga that her sister is holding.

"Ah, I actually found this at the Manga Store a few stores away." Her little sister replied.

"What is it about?" Tanjiro asked, curious on what got his sister's attention.

"Mmm... I don't tgink you want to know Tan-nii..." she said, worried on how herr brother would react.

"Ehhh? No I won't. I promise!" he said, raising his right hand, showing that he won't freak out.

"Well... it's..."

"It's...?"

"BL"

"Huh... what does that mean?"

۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞𖣔۞

𝑨𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒐, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌~

𝑺𝒐, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘💅

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔.... 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓~~~

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 🙃...

𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺𝑰𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑫𝑨𝒀!

𝑩𝒀𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬😗💞