Chapter 33

Tanjiro and his sisters are now walking back to their house, not so far away from their family bakery. The three decided to to have a conversation, as they walk with each other side by side.

Tanjiro then stopped by to look at a store as he told his two sisters that he is about to buy some drinks. As Nezuko and (Y/n) were waiting outside by the door of the store, a drunken looking man came towards the two girls, as Nezuko sheilded her sister protectively.

"Hey~ why not you two fine ladies have some fun at my place? Hmmmm~?" Nezuko had to hold her breath, not wanting to smell the reek of alcohol that this man drank.

It took a few seconds for Nezuko to gained enough courage as she talked back at the man, refusing his 'offer'.

"YOU TALKING BACK AT ME, YOU
B!TCH?!" The man yelled, as he was about to smack the girl's face, a hand stopped him from doing so.

"Ah, sumimasen~ I don't think that's a kind way to treat a lady now?"

The man turns around to see a man with bandages wrapped around his body, chocolate brown locks, as his eyes faced towards the man.

"D-DAZAI OSAMU?!" Nezuko exclaimed, pointing towards their saviour.

"Ne, ara ara, Okyakusama~ I don't think you should be hurting these kind girls now,"

The man left, annoyed, as he walked away. Dazai walked up to the two girls smiling as he patted both their head, Nezuko's eyes sparkled as she is faced to faced with her idol.

"D-Dazai-san! A-atashiwa Kamado Nezuko! I-I'm a big fan of your work!" She stated, bowing infront of him.

Dazai eyed the two girls as his eyes met with a familiar face.

"Oh, (Y/n)-chan~ This must be your sister, hai?" He asked as Nezuko stood up straight and faces her sister, remembered that she and Akaashi met him and the ithers by the manga store.

(Y/n) blushed as she nodded her head, as she explains to the man that the two are waiting for their brother who is holding two plastic bags of drinks with a confused smile on his face. (🙂)

"Oh, right! I was supposed to be at the bakery for a shoot!" Dazai said, as he realized why he was by the store again, he was about to ask for directions.

He then faces the three Kamados, "Eto... Do you know where the Kamado Bakery is?" He asked. The two girl's eyes sparkled as they both nodded their heads. Rambling words out of their mouths, which confuses thr poor actor.

Tanjiro cleared his throat, catching both attentions from his sisters and the actor.

"We do, actually. Technically, the destination you're wanting to go is our family business." He stated. Dazai's eyes widened as he let out a sigh of relief, as he started to explain that they are planning to shoot a video commercial fir the place right after Ranpo begging to both producer and director right after when he brought some sweet pastries just last week.

They then walked together as Dazai wore a mask and hat as he put himself up disguise without being known to the public.

There was a long distant silence as Dazai started to talk.

"Say... were you kids back from school or something?" He asked.

Tanjiro faces the man with a kind smile as he explained that he and his team just got back from Training Camp at Tokyo.

"Training Camp? What kind of sports?" The brunnete asked again.

"Volleyball," Nezuko said, as she told the man that both she and her sister are the managers for the team, while Tanjiro is the setter of the team.