When they saw the Commercial (𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙾 & 𝙽𝙴𝙺𝙾𝙼𝙰)

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎:

ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ sʜᴏᴜʏᴏ:-

"Wahhh~ Okaa-san! Can we go to Kamado Bakery at Saturday, please~!" Natsu begged, as she sits infront of her mom with both of her hands clapsed together.

Shouyo and both of his mom and little sister just saw the commercial a few weeks after, as his mom patted the girl's head saying that they'll go there someday.

The boy blushed when he saw (Y/n) in the screen, as he went to bed laying not being able to sleep right after he sees the girl's acting skills.

ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ:-

He thought that it was a new episode of Bungou Stray Dogs, but when saw the familiar area in the screen he mentally screamed.

His face has gotten all red when he saw the girl smiling. His sister looked at him and without second thought, she grabbed a thermometre and checked his temperature.

"Hm? You're not sick, but your face is red," she commented. Soon after a minute or two she realized that the boy must have a crush on someone.

"EH?! TOBIO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?!"

"WHAT?! NEE-CHAN, HAVE YOU BEEN STICKING YOUR HEAD IN DIRT OR SOMETHING-- ITTAI!"

"IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR ELDER?!"

ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ:-

"Oi Ryu, isn't that the girl you kept babbling non-stop about?" Saeko asked, pointing towards their house T.V screen.

The boy happened to passed by the living room and saw the whole commercial, as he them spitted his water out, shocking to see the young girl on the T.V. screen.

"RYU, WHAT THE FVXK?! I JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR AN HOUR AGO!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT-- PLUS YOU CAN MOP IT AGAIN!"

"OH HELL NAH! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! YOUR MESS, YOU CLEAN IT UP"

ᴛsᴜᴋɪsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴋᴇɪ:-

Somehow Akiteru and Kei were sitting down on the couch watching television, and when the commercial came up, Akiteru gotten interested as he grabbes his phone and checked over the media and see the bakery's contact number.

Kei noticed this, as he quickly grabbed his brother's phone.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" He asked, looking through his brother's phone.

"Oh c'mon, Kei! Right after seeing that commercial makes me want to taste their pastries now!" Akiteru whined. Kei let out a sigh as he tossed his brother's phone back.

"Uh... Hello, I would like to order 2 strwberry shortcakes and uhmmm... ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈⁱⁿᵒ ⁿᵘᵍᵍᵘᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ?"

"That's it, give me that damn phone you little sh-"

ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀsʜɪ:-

All the freckled boy ever wanted was to just to watch a normal show, but it when he just switched the T.V on, he saw the commercial and his a blushing mess.

He went upstairs, and happened to oassed by his parent's room.

"Ne, Tadashi! Do you want something to eat, cause I'm gonna order some bread," his mom said, as she covered the mic of her phone, and it seems like she's in the middle calling someone.

He looked over at his parent's room and there he sees that his parent's T.V room turned on and the commercial is being paused.

He let out a fused as he ran to his room, accidentally hitting his forehead by a wall.