Chapter 40 (p.t 2)

Weeks passed by and it was time to go back to school. (Literally just started the public holiday here for upcoming Eid) And in the gym of Kimetsu Academy, the boys were practicing on some simple method.

You know, receiving, setting, serving the ball, and spiking them. Nezuko was sitting on one of the benches with Urokodaki beside her and (Y/n) was standing alongside Giyuu.

A groan left the girl's lips as she crumpled the piece of paper that was attached to her book. She then threw it away, and quickly Urokodaki caught it and placed it inside the black plastic bag beside him.

"What are you doing Nezuko?" He asked, the girl looked up and pouted.

"I can't find a perfect cheer for our school.." she complained. The man let out a "hmmm" and soon found a solution to the girl's problem.

"Why not you go and asked Kyogai-sensei?" He advised the girl. Nezuko tilted her head as she began to think.

"The music teacher..?" The masked man nodded his head as the girl thanked him and went over to Giyuu and told him that she is going to meet with a teacher. Giyuu reluctantly nodded his head as Nezuko take her to leave.

On her way to the music room, where she sees the music teacher with Nakime. As they both began to play a beat. The girl took a deep breath as she knocked on the door and made her entrance.

"Eto... Sumimasen, Kyogai-sensei?" She called out. The teacher turned around as he sees Nezuko by the door and welcomed her in. The girl gave Nakime a short glance as she smiled at the upperclassman who then soon smiled back.

"What is that you need?" Kyogai asked. The girl then began to tell the two about the problem as the school doesn't have a cheer, and that she needed the man's help.

It took a few seconds for the music to think and he then agreed.

And soon the plan on making the cheering start.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A few days later, the team then went to a match against Aoba Johsai. There they could see some cameras as the camera filmed the area and the group went to the bench and placed their bags and bottles.

At the bleachers, they could see some other volleyball teams.

"Oh, Kageyama look! It's Tanjiro-Kun and his team!" Hinata exclaimed as he shook the setter's shoulder and pointed to the team.

"Boke, stop shaking me!" Kageyama shouted, bonking the boy's head in the process.

"Ow!"

"OI, URUSAI!" Daichi scolded and the two silenced.

(Y/n) then went up to the bleachers to where her other schoolmates were and greeted some of her friends.

Ume then went over to the girl and gave her a black bag. When (Y/n) took out from what was in the bag, she and Ume then tied the banner.

 When (Y/n) took out from what was in the bag, she and Ume then tied the banner

Yushiro saw this and smiled and gave the two girls a thumbs up. It was sad that Yushiro is the only third year on his team and it is just his last year to be with them. Pushing the sad thoughts aside he has then gotten himself in position.

Just before the games could start they hear a biwa being stormed. And along with the cue of metal and beatings. The crowd looked over to where the sound was coming from, and there they see the Kimetsu students holding katanas in their hands as the sound of the weapon was scraped on the floor and against each other's swords.

"Finally, you've given me

A reason to be strong

And we'll stand, hand in hand

'Till the end!"

Other teams looked at this with a shocked look on their face, as the other cheering team looked at this with deadpanned expression.

Oikawa looked up at Kimetsu's team cheer squad. "Does the school even have anything that doesn't include any talking crows and katanas?" He stated just to get himself a smack at the head by Iwaizumi himself.

Tanjiro looked up over the bleachers to see his little sister cheering along and gave the group a big smile. He then looked over at Nezuko who only gave her brother a smile and short salute.

"YEAHHHH! NOW I'M PUMPED UP TO WIN! NYEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Inosuke exclaimed as he was just about to tear his own jersey but got stopped by Muichiro and Genya.

"Oi, don't go tearing your jersey here!" Genya scolded the boy, who just looked at him and huffed. If Inosuke had his pig mask with him, steam would come out from its nostrils, just like a boar.

Hinata watched from above as he saw how the Kimetsu team's cheer was included with katanas. Like-- IS EVERYONE JUST GONNA PRETEND LIKE THIS IS NORMAL?!

And finally, the game had started. Yushiro served the ball to the side of the court, and it was received by Yahaba. The ball flew up and Kunimi was in position on setting the ball. Inosuke and Genya, who were in the front get in position in a blocking position as they see Kindaichi ready to spike the ball. 

But what happened next had caused a big surprise. Kunimi dumped the ball to the other side, causing Aoba Johsai to earn a point.

"HUUUUUHHHHHHH?! YOU DARE TO FOOL INOSUKE-SAMA?!"

Inosuke shouted, making everyone in the stadium hear his shout, making some people flinch by his loud outburst. But what Kunimi did next irked the boy. Kunimi took his tongue out and gave him a boring look.

"Oh, it's on," Inosuke said, cracking his knuckle.

Now, it was Aoba Johsai's turn to serve as Oikawa eyed his opponents. He took a deep breath as he threw the ball up and served it with a strong force. Sabito was able to receive the strong serve as the ball flew up once more. Tanjiro got himself in position as he sets the ball towards Zenitsu but was soon blocked by Mad Dog and Matsukawa. Quickly, Rui saved the ball as he did a dive and the ball was up once again. With full speed, Inosuke ran towards the ball and spiked it. Hard. The sound of the ball hitting against the floor of the court was heard and the cheer of the Kimetsu team was heard once again.

Iwaizumi looked at where the ball was hit with wide eyes. He then heard the boy's laughter and his pester, but all the ace could do was hearing in his head.

'Such strength... How is he that fast...? We were under the same training camp with them just a few months ago... Why didn't I notice their fast speed? And why didn't I noticed him?'

And that's when he remembered when Oikawa said there wasn't any noise coming from their shoes back in training camp. It was as if they were ghosts.

"No one can beat up the best Inosuke-sama!" and when those words left the boy's mouth, Iwaizumi soon felt his head throbbing causing the poor boy to pass out.