Chapter 7 (part 2)

The Nekoma team had just got out from their bus, following Fukorodani and Inarizaki. Urokodaki looked over at Hinata, "Ah, so you may have know these teams, huh?" He asked. The team nodded their heads in response, Urokodaki looked over at the 3 teams who were observing their surroundings.

"Welcome," Gyomei said. The three captains looked over at the blind teacher and skrank down after seeing his appearence.

IS THIS GUY EVEN A TEACHER?!

HE LOOKS SO MUCH TALLER THAN LEV!

I DON'T I SHOULD REALLY MESS WITH HIS LIMIT, THAT BODY COULD BE ABLE TO KILL TO A PULP-

His tall, yet a built well man and even though that he's blind he can always tell wheather the situation is good or bad.

Inarizaki's captain Shinsuke Kita walked over to Gyomei and Urokodaki, not soaring a glance to Karasuno as he greeted the two teachers. "Hello, my name is Shinsuke Kita. Captain of the Inarizaki Volleyball team," he said, bowing following along his other team mates along woth their captain.

Soon after Kuroo and Bokuto inteoduced themselves towards the two teachers. As they were being escorted around, they bumped into one of Kimetsu's volleyball manager.

"Ah, Gomen," a soft voice said. The teams were curious so they take a peek. "Ah, Nezuko-san. It's okay," Gyomei said smiling, looking down at the girl. "Where are your brother and sister?" He ask. "Oh, that well (Y/n) decided to take the keys for the gym before class would and Oni-chan he... uhmm... had drag out Inosuke and Zenitsu out from their dorm room," she said, but before Urokodaki would scold her, "But,wealreadytoldGiyuu-sanaboutthisandhesadithatit'sfine." She continued.

Urokodaki let out a sigh and decided to let slide of as he and Gyomei continued Nekoma, Fukurodani and Inarizaki to their dorm rooms.

//THE NEXT DAY//

All three teams were woken up by tye yell of Uzui (Just like how he did with Karasuno), they all got changed and went to the gym and their they see Karasuno volleyball and Kimetsu volleyball team playing off against with each other.

Seeing their game against both teams, they noticed that the Karasuno team got much faster than before. They then see a group of teachers seating at corner with the girl that bumped into Urokodaki yesterday along with another girl who seems to be a bit similar to her.

A whistle was then blew, telling them to get a 10 minutes break, before starting over with the other teams. Kenma observes the Kimetsu Volleyball team and his results were much more higher than he expected.

The players are fast in their defence and attack. They are all quite flexible, but what leaves Kenma a question is that why can't they hear any shoes squeking against the gym floor from them. But Kenma beleives that he couldnt hear since he woke up early by the morning call.

"Hm? Hey, Samu can your hear any squeking noise from Kimetsu... like anything...?" Atsumu asked his twin brother who was observing the entire game after what had happen. Then, a man in blue gym tracksuit came up to them and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Tomioka Giyuu," he said.. blankly.

So blank...

"Anyways, Nekoma" Giyuu called out, as the cats-- I mean the team looked over at him. "Get ready in 5 minutes, you will be up against Kimestu" then after that he walked off.

Tanjiro then walked to the 3 teams with his 2 sisters. "Ohayou, my name is Kamado Tanjiro," he introduced himself. "I'm Kamado Nezuko, and this is our imouto, (Y/n)," she said. The three smiled softly, leaving the 3 teams deadpanned to the amount of similarity when they smiled. After the teams introduced themsleves to one another, they were then called, signaling that it's Nekoma's turn against Kimestu. "Ne, Oni-chan goodluck!" Nezuko said.

During the game between Nekoma and Kimetsu, the Karasuno team went out to train their breathing techniques. No one noticed it, but an eye of an owl saw it.

"Huh? Where are they going? It's not our turn yet," Akaashi thought, but decided to ignore it. Maybe they were called out, right? Right
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Nekoma's battle against Kimetsu the two coach went to the opposing team and started talking.

"To make things I'm surprised that you can handle the position of being in this training camp," Giyuu said. The boys all froze when they felt Giyuu's blank gaze. "Your team mostly focuse on your defence, meaning you had kept your gaurd up even before you were called ouy, right?" He ask. Kuroo nod in response, not jnowing what to say to Giyuu. Then his eyes went to their setter, Kenma.

"Kenma Kozume, was it?" He asked, Kenma looked over at Giyuu, being the type of person to cooperate well with others, he nod his head.

"Oh, well then... I want you all to wake up early in the tomorrow, following with my team, Karasuno, Fukorodani and Inarizaki. Got it?" Those words left from his mouth, a sudden wing spiker started a tantrum. "EHHH?!?!? DO YOU WANT US FREEZE OUR LUNGS TO DEATH?!?" He yelled. Yamamoto's tantrum stopp3d when he saw the look that his captain was giving. "*sigh*...you know, you look like Tanaka," and with that, he left.

---FEW HOURS LATER---

It was the end of practice and the 4 teams went outside, because of being called out from Sanemi... which might have caused them to run outside, intead of walking.

"Huh, what's this?" There they were brought up to what may seem look like garden, but everything was set down. "Welcome," a voise said. The teams looked over where the voice were and there they see a pair of twin, both wearing the same attire, same eyes but different hair, one have black, while the other have white. Everyone was shivering except for the Kimsteu and their managers. The teams then smelled something good, as they turned their head where the smell was, there a set of tables were set on the ground, the table was not too big nor small (It's like one of those small short long tables that they used), and foods were being placed on it by Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao.

"Huh? What's going on?" Hinata ask. Then they heard a soft voice. There, a man sitting on the ground he looked up, the man has light skin and black shoulder length hair. on his what seems to be some sort of scar that was running down to half of his face. But his smile meant no harm or threat towards them.

"I'm the Chairman of this academy, it's nice to meet you, fellow children he said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
THIS WAS SUCH A LONG ONE I'V3 EVER MADE!!!

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING PART 2 OF CHAPTER 7.

BYEEEE💕👉👈💕