Chapter 1

"ALRIGHT! WE'RE HERE!" Coach Ukai announced as he jumped out of the bus with full of energy.

The Karasuno members then walked out of the bus, some tired and one of them dozing off wanting to go back to sleep.

"AH! UKAI-SAN! LONG TIME NO SEE, YOU LOOK FLAMBOYANTLY AS ALWAYS!!!" Boomed a voice, surprising the members from their tiredness and looked over where the voice came. There stood two men, one is very tall, light-tanned skin, muscular body and long white hair that is tied up into a ponytail. The other man next to him was also tall but a bit shorter by 3 cm then the man beside him. He has yellow hair, with red streaks, black forked eyebrows and golden eyes. He was smiling as he has his arms crossed over at his chest.

The members were surprised with their sudden appearance. Hinata then walked towards the two, with a bewildered expression that is placed on his face, "WAHHH!!! YOUR BOTH SO TALL! ARE YOU REALLY A TEACHER AT THIS SCHOOL?!" He asked. But then his head was ducked down as if he was bowing. Ukai's hand was on the back of Hinata's head, apologizing for his young team's sudden behavior.

The school was huge, and there was a banner that says, "Welcome to Kimetsu Academy, Karasuno!"

Their eyes widened when they read the word, "Kimetsu Academy".

"Welcome, Karasuno! My name is Tengen Uzui, and this here is my flamboyant friend, Rengoku Kyojuro. Since you all may seem tired from the ride, we will be bringing you all  towards our well flamboyantly well dorms that you all will be staying," he said. The team looked at Kyojuro wondering what was with Uzui and his 'flamboyance'.

"It's just an old habit of his," Ukai said, Kyojuro nodding with his sentence agreeing to the fact that Uzui really like to put the word of 'Flamboyant,' to his sentence. They soon then followed Uzui inside the building. The hallway room of the dorm was wide, they stopped when Uzui turned around. He was holding 5 dorm keys at his fingers, "Now, I will be giving you your dorm keys. But, each three years have to share a room. Don't worry it is a bit more spacious than your thinking it will be, one for both of your managers and the other for Takeda and Ukai," He said.

"WHAT?!" A sudden outburst came from the first-years- well expect for Tsukishima who is looking at Uzui as if he was joking.

"There is NO way, that I'm staying in the same room with this salty pole here!" Hinata said, pointing towards Tsukishima who is smiling by the sudden comment he got. "Ah~, Hinata I'm not THAT tall, you're just too short," Tsukishima said. "I AM NOT SHORT! YOU'RE JUST TALL!" Hinata said.

"I apologize for our first-years comments, this just happens recently. It's like an old habit of theirs," Sugawara said, apologizing bowing down along with Daichi and Asahi. Uzui only gave them a smile, "Ah, don't apologize. Our first-years are like this as well at their first meet," He said.

The third and second years only looked at him and nodded their heads, understanding on what the both might have in common. "Anyways, you all have made a long trip to reach here, you need rest for tomorrow's training," Kyojuro said.

Daichi dragged the troublemaking Hinata towards the first-years dorm room, while Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Kageyama followed from behind.