☃️CHRISTMAS SPECIAL☃️

Ring, after ring, after ring. The Kamado Bakery has been oavked up with customers. Turns out, thanks from a specific post that was posted by Hanako and Nezuko, the bakery was packed with loads of orders for the holiday.

"We're having 4 orders of Snowman chocolate cupcakes, 6 orders of fruitcakes and 3 lava cakes," (Y/n) said, as she olaced another order note to her brother, Takeo.

"Ne, Shinobu-chan, can you put this on table 6 that's outside?" Nezuko aksed, as she placed down a tray down that has hot chocolate and a vanilla latte.

"Of course." Shinobu said, smiling.

Knowing that the Kamado Bakery has not much people to help with a big amount of customers, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Kanao and Shinobu decided to help.

"Arigato," Nezuko said.

ring
ring
ring
ring-
click!

" Hello, Kamado Bakery. May I have your order?" Zenitsu, Inosuke, Muichiro and Genya were in charge with the delivery.

"Hmm?... Oh, yes. We do actually... Alright, so where is your location?... Miyagi prefucture?... okay... that will be ¥20.30, and our delivery will be there in an hour and 30 minutes... okay, have a good day," as Zenitsu ended the call, he went to the kitchen to tell Kie about the order.

"Ummm... Mrs. Kamado, we have an order for 15 meatbuns, 3 cappocino and 2 hot chocolates to Miyagi," He said. "Ah, Zenitsu, thank you for telling. The Meatbuns are stored in the steaming machine, you can put them up in the box first, I'll tell (Y/n) and Tanjiro to make the drinks," she said.

After finishing with the drinks, Kie told Inosuke and Muichiro to go to Miyagi and deliver towards the destination. The two boys nodded their heads as they grabbed their coat and the boxes, and went out.

❄︎WITH INOSUKE AND MUICHIRO❄︎

"We'll reach their if we take the train," Muichiro said. Inosuke, disagreeing to his idea, screaming that they should run instead, knowing that Miyagi is not a far place from the bakery. The two argued for 5 minutes, and Muichiro gave in.

"Fine, butnwe need to be careful, so we won't be spilling the drinks," Muichiro said. And with that, they sprinted off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🅐︎🅣︎ 🅚︎🅐︎🅡︎🅐︎🅢︎🅤︎🅝︎🅞︎
A knock was then hearf on the gym's door.

"Ah, that must be the delivery," Ukai said, as he walked towards the gym door. "Kamado Bakery delivery," a voice shouted. Ukai then opened the door to see two familiar faces.

"YOU?!" Inosuke yelled, pointing towards Coach Ukai, surprised.

"Who is he again?" Muichiro asked, blankly.

"Eh?! But aren't you two too young to have a job?!" Ukai asked, surprised.

The team being curious, they peeked over Ukai's shoulder to see Inosuke and Muichiro in their coats, handing out their orders.

"Huh?"

"15 Meatbuns, 3 cappocino and 2 hot chocolates," Muichiro said, like nothing is pushing buttons. The team sweatdrooped at his actions, as Ukai payed them.

"Ja ne," Inosuke and Muichiro said, as they walked away.

"AH, INOSUKE-KUN, MUICHIRO-KUN! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Hinata yelled. The two turned around, surprised by Hinata's action. It reminded them of Tanjiro and his siblings, welcoming them during christmas at his bakery. They smiled and waved their goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're back," Muichiro said, as he and Inosuke walked in from the back door of the bakery. "Welcome back, you two," (Y/n) said as she handed them hot chocolate for them, smiling. Their eyes widened, as they tried to avoid eye contact with the girl who is confused by their action. She then noticed that their faces were red, as she panicked and asked if they had a fever.

"AH! Inosuke-kun, Muichiro-kun! You're both red! Are you both sick? Is it because of the snow outside? I'll go get you guys some warm sweaters!" She said. Before the two boys would stop her, she already sprinted out to get some towels and some sweaters for them.

Inosuke looked down at Muichiro, and glared at him. While Muichiro only looked up at Inosuke and stick his toungue out, triggereing Inosuke wanting to muder someone. Tanjiro noticed Inosuke's bloodlust, as he hold Inosuke back away from Muichiro, who is snickering.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

welp.... this was short. Anyways, sorry if I'm late😐

Been busy lately, cuz like I have an upcoming oral next year, yayyy🙃

anyways byeeeeee, have a happy christmas❄︎☃️❤️😊❄︎