Chapter 4

It was 5:30 in the morning, and the boys were stretching their arms and legs. Then the door of the gym swung open, revealing Giyuu and the Kimetsu Volleyball team, following along with a man wearing a mask.

Tengu Mask? Why is he wearing that? As Kageyama was observing the man, his thoughts were stopped when he saw other more unfamiliar faces. Firstly walked was a tall , muscular, and slender man with spiky white hair and large eyes. His face covered with scars, he was wearing a a grey gym suit with his upper half revealing his scar on his chest. This made the team shiver knowing that this man is not someone to mess with.

Then behind him another man, but taller. He has spiky black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead. With his muscular body, he looks like a professional wrestler.

Oh god he's huge—

Then another two pair walked in. There a young woman walked in, smiling. She has fair skin and round, light green eyes with long eyelashes, a small mole beneath each of them. She has long, pink hair that fades into a neon green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids with five shorter clumps hanging over her face as bangs.

She was holding hands with a man who seems a bit shorter than her. He has a short stature and a pale complexion. He has straight-edged black hair of varying lengths, the longest reaching down to his shoulders and the shortest stopping at his cheekbones, which he wears down with two shorter strands hanging between his eyes. His face was red from the sudden contact with his well beloved. His snake wrapping around his neck, making some of the boys to lose their colors.

"Alright," Giyuu said. All of the attention turned towards the couch, he then pointed towards the man in the mask, who stood out and introduced himself.

"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki. And I'm here to train you, along with the other teachers here of course,"

THEY'RE TEACHERS OF THIS SCHOOL?!?!

"Cause I don't think I would be able to train all of you, so you will be trained by different tutors," he continued. Asahi then raised his hand, "yes? Asahi was it?" Urokodaki spike, making the ace shiver and wonder how he knows his name. "Uhmm... what type of breathing technique are all exactly will we be doing?" Asahi asked. "Oh, of course. You all will be learning

Total Concentration Breathing."