Swallowing a lump in my throat, I hesitantly walked over to the bathroom. The bathroom was dim as the fluorescent light flickered above me. I kicked off my heels and the bathroom floor was so cold it made my skin crawl. Sliding off my jeans and shirt I proceeded to take off my underwear and bra. I picked up the lacy bottoms, they weren't a thong but definitely were cheeky.

I untangled the bra that was pure cloth with no support and tried to find the opening to it before sliding it on over my head and taking a look in the mirror. The set was paper thin and I prayed I didn't cold anytime soon. Gathering my other clothes I held them in front of me as I exited the bathroom where Pierce stood impatiently.

He grabbed my other clothes and tossed them into the locker. I hugged my body to cover as much skin as I possibly could. I was super self-conscious of my body and always struggled with my body image after my ex-boyfriend Cayde use to bash me eating any meal that wasn't once a day. Or anytime we would go out to get some food he'd order me a salad while he got a steak and fries.

"Where are we going? What's going on-" I started to ramble on with questions out of confusion as I followed Pierce who walked down the long dark corridor. We entered a hallway where I had seen Tyson and Mars standing out in the hallway. Their eyes all snapped to me and I felt, even more, self-conscious as I tried to hide my body as much as I possibly could.

"Are you serious Pierce, her brother is going to kill you-" Mars started but Pierce sent him a look "Xander and Archer's rules not mine." Pierce had been so cold to me for the entire week and I was really starting to get sick of his attitude.

"Can someone please just tell me what hell is going on!?" I begged for an answer as to why I was standing in a hallway in the back of a strip club dressed in a lingerie set. Tyson and Mars sent me a look and then Pierce, their expression not making me feel any better about this situation.

The door soon opened and Cypress walked out with a cigarette in his mouth while Mercury followed behind him and then soon came out a man who I had never seen before who seemed to be about his 40s. He threw his shirt on and pulled out a stack of cash-filled with hundreds before handing about five of them to Cypress.

My eyes widened as I realized what was going on here and I couldn't believe I was actually witnessing this. The man walked over to the door with the exit sign above it and headed out. Mercury adjusted her black lingerie set and gave me a lookup and down and turned to the guys "You're seriously sending her into the room? She won't last a fucking minute."

"What!?" I exclaimed, turning to Pierce "Are you out of your fucking mind? I am not prostituting! I'm not even eighteen yet!"

Pierce lit a cigarette and took a drag before pulling it away and tapping the ashes off of it "Xander and Archer's rules. There are ways to get around the eighteen things, and luckily for you we did."

The door swung open and a man who was about 6'5 witch an athletic build and a sharp jawline. He had black hair and blue eyes but seemed to be about late '30s maybe early 40's. He was dressed in a suit and looked to be what I can only assume was some type of businessman. "Hello, gentlemen." He spoke with an evil grin plastered across his face "Where's Greyson?"

"Greyson isn't in today." Pierce said sternly "How about Aspen?"

The man looked me up and down, making my skin crawl. I wanted to throw up as my head started to pound from the anxiety and a feeling of nauseous and disgust hit me. I was sick to my stomach as his eyes roamed my body, with a feeling of dreadfulness taking over.

"$700." Pierce answered back and the guy cocked an eyebrow at him in response but Pierce was quick to answer "Tight. But you know how this works, you don't fuck on the first time."