Summary, Description, Cast

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
B O O K O N E
Ride Or Die

B O O K T W O
Rebellious Ride

B O O K T H R E E
The Longest Ride

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C L A I M E R S

Must Read!

MAIN NOTE: If you've read my book "The Bad Boy's Gang" it will be similar at times, this book is a much more matured and more realistic at times. It is not the same book but does follow the same premise. This will be a trilogy instead of one book, so it will be further developed.

1} There will be grammar and punctuation errors. I am not a professional writer nor do I think I'm even a decent one. Please do not correct my errors throughout the book. I was 15 when I had started writing this book.

2} WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. This book will contain mature content not just as in sexual content, but as well as things including prostitution, self harm, etc. I want this book to be an eye opener and there will be subjects talked about that are touchy subjects therefore if it contains a touchy subject I will put a warning the beginning of the chapter.

3} This is a book it is not meant to be completely realistic. It will move fast at times and there will be young and naive characters so please do not leave comments getting mad over the circumstances

4} CAST: There are lots of cast members in this book. I know its too hard to remember but you don't need to remember them all. Gangs are big so you need fill in characters for part of the gang. I will do character aesthetics for the main characters that you should remember. ~NO need to get overwhelmed ~

5} CHARACTERS: You are meant to hate some characters and think they are awful. That is what character development is for, so before giving up on reading because you think a character is an 'asshole' it's all for a reason in the end.

I choose to see my main characters played by Barbara Palvin and Francisco Lachowski because of 1) When I created this book when I was 15, I made a bunch of book art with them in it and don't want to redo or it go to waste. 2) That is who I picture in my head, but you are more than WELCOME to imagine whoever you would like.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D E S C R I P T I O N

"Get away from me Gunner." I started to walk away, dismissing Pierce and anything that came out of his smug lips.

"Oh come on, Ambrosia don't make me beg." He teased, his intentions being nothing but cruel and to piss me off. His hand soon grabbed my arm, the grip tightening so hard that I had been scared it would start to go blue.

Pierce wanted one thing and that was for me to fear him, and I wasn't giving it to him. Everyone walked around terrified to even been in his sight, and I refused to bow down to the almighty Pierce Gunner.

Slowly turning around to face him, my eyes bored into his as I pursed my lips before I swallowed a lump in my throat "I'm not scared of you."

"Oh really?" He tested, his grip tightening and eyes becoming so cold they looked black as his pupils widened into his iris "Then why do you look like you're about to piss yourself?"