Chapter 51

A://N This is the longest chapter I've ever written in my entirety of Wattpad. I spent a lot of time on this chapter and would really appreciate it if you guys voted and commented a bunch to show your support!

There are lots of switching POV's so make sure to pay attention! Also, comment your starting time here and your finishing time to see how long it took you to read this chapter (it's over 20 pages I think)

TW: RAPE

⚫ Aspen Seraphina Ambrosia POV ⚫

I pulled my legs up to my chest, waiting for the minute they'd get here as I told myself over and over that they would. My mom stayed hopeful, something I didn't understand after being isolated and held captive for five years straight. It was true that she had been helping them, out of force. I mean anyone would help if a gun was pointed at your head.

The door to my "bedroom" swung open, my eyes snapping over to see a disgraceful blonde. Deliah entered the room, her hips swaying to the side with each step she took. She had kept quiet the past couple of days, not saying much to me because she knew I'd slit her throat with any chance I had gotten.

Her hair fell to her shoulders, slightly curled. Pulling out a metal fold-up chair across the room, she took a seat and stared at me for a few moments. She sat at the opposite side of the room, so far that I was unable to reach her from me being chained to the bed. I turned my head to the side, biting my tongue back from saying anything to her at all. There had to be something wrong with her, who rapes their own thirteen-year-old nephew?

"Pierce always did have a type for blondes." She spoke up, breaking the silence that filled the room. It was true, Pierce did have a type for skinny, brown-eyed, blonde hair girls- a theme I had noticed in all his ex-girlfriends. "Surprising that he went for you, considering you're the complete opposite."

"He went for me because unlike everyone else who has hurt him, I give a shit about him." I snapped back at her, not wanting to hear about how I wasn't Pierce's "type" and that he'd never go for me, something that was far from the truth. I was still upset about the photo, not knowing what to believe but my mom had insisted it was a manipulation tactic.

"So did I honey, so did I."

I ignored her comment, knowing I couldn't argue with her because she was so blind to her actions. The ignorance was overwhelming with how she had acted, I didn't see how someone could be so evil. "Why are you here?" I blurted out, not wanting to even breathe the same air as her. My answers weren't clear though- as to why she had been here for how long. Why would she be working with the Vipers?

"To get back at Pierce of course." Deliah shrugged simply, enraging me even more. I dropped my legs from my chest and stood up from the bed as I began to go up to her, being pulled back by the chains. "You RAPED HIM!" I shouted at her as I stood tall, a distance standing between us.

She raped him and wanted revenge. She took his innocence way too soon and committed an act so criminal she should be killed for it. The fact she wasn't in an orange jumpsuit with her face behind bars made me want to scream over and over again to make her feel the guilt for what she had done to him...her own nephew.

"I told him not to tell anyone." Deliah gritted, standing up from her chair and walking closer to me "He promised it would be our little secret. So now I'm hated by everyone in our family, because of something that happened five years ago."

"And you promised to give a shit about him." I gritted back at her, shaking my head in disgrace "You're the biggest piece of shit to walk this earth. You're not remorseful at all, you're just here to get revenge. And for what? You raped a 13-year-old boy, more than once. Of course, he would tell someone, he knew it was wrong and so did you."