Chapter 45

"Wake up." A voice demanded, my eyes fluttering open as I looked around the room I had been in. It wasn't familiar at all, the plaster of the walls was peeling apart, revealing the dirty red brick beneath it. The walls were a worn-out cream color, the bedframe was white metal with a mattress that was very springy. The only furniture that had been in the room was a wooden desk that was pushed all the way up against the wall with a singular lamp on it.

The bedroom itself was old, dirty, and empty. There wasn't a window in sight, the only light source that was provided was from the lamp that was from afar. My eyes flickered around the room as I felt a sharp pain in my head. My eyes looked upward to the man above me, making my heart stop at once.

I pushed myself as far back on the bed as I could, getting as much distance as possible between us. "Cayde.." I said in disbelief, a shiver going up my spine. He stared down at me with his bright blue eyes, the same eyes that I once told myself gave me comfort but I was just lying to myself. His lips twitched upward in a small smirk as he saw my reaction, knowing he loved when he overpowered me and made me fear him.

"You know I used to like when you said my name so fearfully." He admitted as he reached out, grabbing my wrist and forcing me to come closer to him as he stood at the edge of my bed. This couldn't be happening, I couldn't have been kidnapped and I couldn't have been sitting right in front of Cayde.

"Wake up," I mumbled to myself, trying to convince myself this was all just some nightmare and that I was going to wake up any moment and Pierce was going to be laying right next to me in my bed. "Oh you're not sleeping, sweetheart." Cayde let out a chuckle before handing me a glass of water "Drink it."

I turned my head to the side, looking away from him and the glass he held in front of me. I knew better than to take anything from Cayde, knowing he could easily drug me if he had wanted to. "Drink it." He repeated, his words filing with anger as he demanded harder. I snapped my head back to him as I glanced up at the glass that was filled with water.

I slowly reached out for the glass, pulling it closer to me as I held it in both my hands. I looked up to Cayde who watched intently, waiting for me to down the liquid. I squeezed the glass in my hands before throwing it upward, allowing all the water to splash onto Cayde's face. The glass dropped to the ground, shattering into pieces as Cayde stood there completely soaked.

His eyes turned dark, filling with anger as he looked at me in disbelief. "Fuck you." He gritted, grabbing me by my neck, pulling me up from the bed as he slammed me against the wall. I took a gasp of breath before his fingers dug into the sides of my neck, his eyes boring into mine.

"I will fucking kill you." He gritted "Do not test me, Jezzy." Jezzy. The nickname Cayde always use to call me, stood for Jezelbelle which was a synonym for a prostitute or hooker, basically another way of calling me a slut or his own personal sex toy.

I didn't break my glare from his eyes, standing still with my back pressed up against the wall as I waited for him to let go of me. Cayde slowly loosened his grip around my neck before allowing his hands to fall to his side. The door soon opened and my eyes snapped over to Knox who had walked in.

"Bring her out," Knox ordered Cayde before heading out once again. Cayde didn't break away his eyes from me, his back facing Knox. As soon as the door shut again, Cayde grabbed me by my arm and pulled me closer to his body so I couldn't run. We exited from the room and walked down a dark hallway, the halls made of cement.

I had no idea where we were but I could only imagine it was some abandoned warehouse. Cayde dragged me down the hall before pushing through a door. Three guys and two girls sat around in the couches that were placed in the center of a room. Cayde forced me down into a metal chair before grabbing a chain and bending down to chain my ankle to the chair.