𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Comenzar desde el principio

"hajima", i pouted, didn't want any tears on my wedding day.

"you look so much like your mother, mia", eomma said. i chuckled and smiled.

"she really does", my aunt said. i just smile.

"you look really beautiful, mia. oh my god", hwasa said, tidying my wedding gown.

"are you wearing heels?" ahreum asked.

"nope. jin didn't want me to wear heels", i said, pulling up my wedding dress to show my white flat comfy wedding shoes.

 jin didn't want me to wear heels", i said, pulling up my wedding dress to show my white flat comfy wedding shoes

"wow, that looks beautiful too. minimal and beautiful", ahreum said.

"yeah", i nodded in agreement.

"well, jin will be whipped when he saw you in these", hwasa said.

"he has already whipped for her since the first time he saw mia", ahreum replied and we laughed.

"he has already fallen in love like crazy ever since first time meeting her", eomma added. i chuckled.

"annyeonghaseyo", i heard a familiar voice.

i turn to look at the door and saw enhypen and txt coming in. they gasped and shrieked in happiness and awed when they saw me.

"oh my god!" they squealed. i grinned.

"hi boys", i greeted them.

"you look so beautiful!" they said.

"yah, i'm not the groom but i feel like i want to tear up", jay said. we laughed.

"what are you guys doing here? seeing me?" i asked them as i walked towards the dressing table.

"nae. after this, we're going to bts-hyung's suite", they replied.

"ah~ you guys came so early", i said.

"we need to discuss with bts-hyung for something. they asked us to come earlier", soobin said.

"ah~, alright", i nodded.

we talked a few more minutes while eojin retouched my makeup and my hair. the dress was honestly heavy but i wanted it because it was beautiful and i love it, obviously.

we took a few photos before the boys left my hotel suite to go to bts' suite that was at the end of the same floor of my hotel suite too.