Jungkook raised his eyebrow as he was making the plate for Taehyung and chuckled. "Why will you wait? You think I'm going to eat it alone?"

Taehyung frowned. "Um...I'm not hungry. Thank you" Taehyung was never thankful in his life for just when he finishes talking his stomach growl but it was not loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook smiled and pick the spoon. "I don't care. You've to eat it though. I ordered it for you especially"

Taehyung frown deepen.
"Thanks but you don't have to do that. I already....ahem eat" He trailed off as finally the delicious smell of food filled his senses and the water was already in his mouth which he was forced to gulp.

Though he may or may not have lied about not being hungry because he was damned hungry since he hadn't eaten anything the whole day to maintain his diet since he ate a lot of cake in the morning, so starving himself to the next morning was what he planned but it seems to change his mind when the food smell went to his growling stomach and triggered his hunger.

Jungkook was confused about what to choose for Taehyung and what he liked so he sighs and decided to bring Taehyung to the couch.

"You know what? Just come here. I don't know what you like" Jungkook muttered as he went towards the struggling Taehyung who was trying to hold his hunger when the blanket was taken away from him and he was being lifted in the air.

Taehyung yelped. "Hey! Put me down! What are you doing!" Jungkook ignores his protest and sits on the couch with Taehyung sitting on his lap sideways.

"What you want to eat, hm?" He asks gently.

Taehyung didn't want to but he glance at the table and his mouth water like a damn ocean were in his mouth.

There was so much food. Bibimbap, bulgogi with rice, Japchae(his favourite) and beef seaweed soup and two types of Kimchi as the side dish also the spicy Tteokbokki bowl and an extra big rice bowl.

"This is for one person?!" Taehyung ask bewildered.

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "It's not enough? Don't worry I will order more"

Taehyung's head snaps towards him and he looks at him in shock. "Are you expecting more persons?! This is the whole buffet for the group of people, you idiot!"

"Yah! Don't call me that!" Taehyung rolls his eyes at him.

"This is at least six people food. Are you kidding me?"

"But you need to eat more!"

"I can't. I am on diet" Taehyung grumbled, sighing but still longingly staring at the delicious food.

Stopping himself from eating is always the hardest thing for him since he's a big food lover but he has no choice but to do it every time to maintain his figure.

"Dieting?! Are you serious?" Jungkook was shocked.

"What the hell is left in your body that you're dieting! Do you want to fly in the sky? If you keep doing this you wouldn't even handle the harsh wind and might fly to the moon! Stop it before you need a few coins to put it in your pocket so it can balance your non-existent weight!" Jungkook exaggerated but he was in disbelief.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook for a second with a blank face but then he bites his lips as his lips start to curve up and afterall couldn't hold on and starts laughing loudly.

Though he should be offended by what the other said he couldn't stop himself from finding it funny.

Fly to the moon! Ssksksksks