Chapter 23

Emma's P.O.V
Nash came and picked us up, and I quickly hopped into his car.
"Emma, what the hell did you do to your ankle?" Callie asked me.
"I twisted it," I whined. "Can we go home, and then can we go to this party that my friend is having? She invited you guys."
"Yeah, but you're using my old crutches from last year," Callie demanded.
"Fine," I mumbled. We drove home in silence, and when we got to my house, Hayes got out of the car and carried me inside. Honestly, I love that he's doing this. "Hayes, I need my crop top and skirt," I said, pointing to my clothes that I set out earlier.
"Um, ok, how are we going to do this?" He wondered.
"Ok, so I'll slip it over my sports bra, and then I'll slip my skirt over my shorts." He handed my clothes to me, and I easily slipped them on. "Now where is my ankle thing?" I have this thing that goes on my ankle for when I twist my ankle and stuff. "Here it is!" I slipped it on, and stood up on one leg.
"I'll go get your crutches. Where are they?" Hayes wondered.
"They should be next to Callie's dresser in her room," I replied. He left, and soon came back with the crutches. He handed them to me, and I put each one under my arms, slipped my shoes on, and managed to get back into the car.
"So where does this girl live?" Nash asked me.
"3532 on Applebottom," I answered.
"Oh, my friend lives next door!" Callie squeaked.
"Maybe you'll see people that you know there," I mumbled. Nobody talked much on the way there. Probably because the radio was up really loud. But we were there within 5 minutes, and you could hear the music coming from inside. It was even louder once we got in there. I hopped inside, and all I could smell was alcohol.
"Shit, there's alcohol here," I mumbled into Hayes' ear.
"Yeah, let's just go and find Sarah," He mumbled back. We started walking, but were stopped by Nash.
"No drinking," He started. "Your asses will be grounded for life." He let go of our wrists, and walked away. Hayes and I continued looking for Sarah, until we heard screaming come from upstairs. The adrenaline kicked in, and we sped up the stairs, opened a door, and found Sarah with a bunch of other 7th graders.
"Emma! Hayes!" Sarah slurred.
"Sarah? Are you drunk?" I asked worriedly.
"N-no silly!" She stuttered. "Gianna set some fruit punch out on the table, and it really burns your throat, but it's amazing!"
"Damn it," I whined. "Sarah, there's vodka in that fruit punch! Why were you screaming?"
"I was playing spin the bottle! Wanna play?"
"But I have a boyfriend."
"He won't mind! Just get over here!" She yelled.
"Ugh, fine," I mumbled as Hayes and I made our way over there. We sat down in the circle, I set my crutches next to me, and the boy next to me had an idea.
"What if we play 'Never Have I Ever?'" He slurred.
"Oh my god that's a great idea!" A girl laughed. Are Hayes and I the only sober ones here?
"I'll go first!" Sarah screamed. "Never have I ever..." She paused. "Gotten a hickey?" About half of the people smirked and took one of their shoes off. Damn, these 12 year olds are getting a little too frisky.
"My turn! Never have I ever... Stuck my tongue down someone's throat?" She said. Hayes and I along with a few other people take a shoe off. The game lasted for about 30 more minutes, and they were all sexual. Most of the people were almost completely undressed, but no one was naked. We tried to leave, but that's pretty hard when you have 7 drunk people who want you to stay.
"We have to get out of here," I whispered.
"I know," Hayes whispered back. "Let's just run out, and get lost in the party." We slowly stood up when nobody was looking, and made a run for it. Well, I hopped. The smell of alcohol was stronger now, and it was stinky to be honest.
Callie's P.O.V
After a few songs, and a couple twerking competitions, I decided to head over to the basement. I heard there was a bar down there. Straight A students need to blow off some steam every once and awhile. I walk down there, and sure enough, there's a huge bar filled with different types of wines, whiskeys, beers, and everything else. I don't drink a whole lot, but I started when I was 15. I immediately ran over there, grabbed a plastic red cup, and poured some random shit into it. I drank it, and the liquid burned my throat. Vodka. I refilled my cup, and before I knew it, I was super drunk.
"Naaaaashhhhh!" I called out. I stumbled up the stairs, and went around the house. But I started to feel chunks in my throat, and sprinted to a room that I thought was the bathroom. But when I opened that door, I was so shocked, that I forgot all about it. There he was, Nash Grier, doing the nasty with my worst enemy, Gianna Sommers.
_____________________________
So Sarah got drunk in this chapter bc I know people who drink that are her age (I'm 13) and she kinda reminded me of those people. And then NASH FLUFFING GRIER CHEATED ON CALLIE😡