Chapter 37

Emma's P.O.V
Every single princess that I could think of was sitting at that table. Elsa, Anna, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Merida, Jasmine, Tiana, Rapuzel, Ariel, Pocahontas, and Mulan.
"Do you like it?" Hayes wondered nervously.
"Are you kidding? I love it! Thank you!" I laughed as I sat down next to Elsa. Hayes sat on the other side of me (*cue Hannah Montana music* the other side, the other side, the other side of me!😂).
"I thought so. Your eyes lit up like a lightbulb," He chuckled.
"They did? Hmm... I didn't notice."
"So what's your name?" Jasmine asked me.
"Emma. I've never been to Disneyworld before, so I think that's why you're all here," I pointed out.
"We're so glad you came!" Ariel squealed. I smiled, and she returned the gesture.
"Do you have any talents?" Elsa questioned.
"I've been dancing for longer than I can remember, but I can't dance there anymore once this trip is over." There was an awkward silence for a few moments until the waitress came by.
"Can I start you off with something to drink?" She asked us.
"Can I have an Orange Soda?" I ordered.
"Yep! How about you?" She looked at Hayes.
"I'll have a Coke," He decided. All of the princesses got their usual drinks, and we were left to make conversation with the princesses.
-
-
"Careful, this plate is hot," The waitress informed me when I got my food. I carefully grabbed my food from her, set it down in front of me, and started eating.
"This is really good," I said when the waitress left. I ordered the Grand Palace meal. It was a bowl of shrimp scampi, a personal pizza, and a burger. I answered a few of the princesses questions as we ate, but there wasn't much left to know about me after we talked earlier.
"Do you sing? You seem like a singer," Rapunzel pointed out.
"She's a terrible singer, no offense babe," Hayes laughed.
"It's fine," I mumbled. "But he's right. I really can't sing. I'm the super flexible person that disgusts people with some of the things they do."
"That actually seems really cool! Well the resturaunt is closing soon for something, so we should get going," Anna said as everyone stood up. I grabbed Hayes' hand, and dragged him towards the door.
"Thank you so much! This was amazing!" I called out.
"No problem! It was nice to meet you!" Cinderella called back. Hayes and I exited the cute little resturaunt, and I immediately crashed our lips together for about 3 seconds. Sparks flew through my body, until I pulled away.
"Thank you, for everything. I love you so much."
"I love you too. Do you wanna stay, or go somewhere else?"
"Let's go to see the others! My friends came down here, and they haven't hungout with me yet. C'mon, you'll love em!" I demanded.
-
-
"Bitches, I'm back!" I announced.
"Emmmmmaaaaaaaa!" Bri sniffled.
"What is it?" I asked.
"T-Tyler. H-he broke up with m-meee," She wailed.
"But you guys were so cute together! What happened?!" I wondered.
"I don't know! My 15th birthday is in a few days, and I'm gonna be single, and lonely because you'll be gone!"
"Aww Brianna," I started. "Don't be sad!" Emily and Kayla came out from behind the corner, and hugged her. "Do you wanna see Shawn? You guys seem to be getting along really well," Kayla smirked.
"Hell naww! He's mine!" I shot back. Hayes gave me a dirty look. "Babe, I'm always gonna have a celebrity crush. Mine is your bestfriend," I giggled.
"As long as you love me, I'm fine with that." (A/N: Bieber reference even though I don't really like him😂)
"Can I go see him? Pleaseeeeee," Bri begged.
"Fine," I sighed. She squealed and left the room.
"So how did you like Disney?" Hayes wondered.
"I fucking loved it! Thank you."
"Anything for you," He replied. "I'm gonna get a drink. Wanna come? We can go down to the beach with the others later."
"No, I'll stay. Thanks though!" I said just before he left. I changed into my swimming suit, and sat on the bed as I waited for Hayes to return. I started to worry after half an hour. "Where is he?" I whispered to myself. Eventually, I had enough, so I walked down to the vending machine, only to find the world's biggest slut making out with my boyfriend.
____________________________
That little bitch is getting revenge😈I MADE THE TALENT SHOW YASS☺️and spring break is officially over but I'm missing the first day back bc I'll be in the car all day😑omg I'm so sorry for not updating for a week! I was on a cruise and there was no wifi! But omg I made a ton of friends, and I cried when I had to say goodbye to my bestfriend on the ship bc I'm never gonna see him, or the rest of my squad ever again😭but I missed Wattpad like crazyyy😂ilysm and I'll update asap❤️