Chapter 31

Emma's P.O.V
"Oh, I'm sorry. Was this your boyfriend?" Jordan smirked.
"Um," I hesitated. "No. But he deserves better than you." I pushed her out of the elevator, and quickly shut the door. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I whisper-screamed.
"I tried to push her off me. But damn, that girl is strong!" He said.
"Obviously," I scoffed. "Great, now I'm pissed, single, and it's that time of the month again."
"Sorry babe. I'm still getting back together with you after this is over," He assured me.
"I know, and I'm sorry. I was expecting this. That's why we're broken up, so she can't kiss you, and make me mad because I'm your girlfriend. So we're friends for the next few days?" I asked him.
"Friends," He sighed. The elevator doors opened, and Hayes walked me to breakfast.
"Can I have sunny side up eggs, 2 strips of bacon, and a glass of orange juice?" I ordered when we got up to the woman who was handing everyone their food on a tray.
"Yes ma'am!" She handed me a small carton of orange juice, and put my food on a plate.
"Thank you so much!" I smiled.
"No problem sweetie!" She called. I made my way over to the table, where Hayes was waiting.
"So about this move," He started. "What are we gonna do? I mean, we're defnitely getting back together, but can we actually manage to have a strong long distance relationship?"
"Hayes, let's not worry about that right now. Yes, I'm moving away. But I'm not leaving us behind. I love you too much," I informed him.
"I know. But you used the 'L word' around your friend," He whispered.
"Oh shit. Oopsie?" It came out more as a question than a statement.
"It's okay. I love you too." My phone started vibrating, and I knew exactly what was coming next.
"We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes. Cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party." I quickly grabbed my phone, and answered it.
"Hello?" I spoke.
"Emma," Callie sniffled.
"Callie, what's wrong?" I wondered as Hayes and I threw our leftover food away, and walked into the elevator.
"Gabe... he's a total pain in the ass now!" She yelled into the phone.
"What did he do?"
"H-he tried to go to home base with me. But I wasn't ready for that at all, so now he's mad at me! I miss Nash," She whined. Rarely do I ever say this, but I feel bad for her.
"Wait, why aren't you at school?" I asked with concern in my voice.
"I'm so done with it. And I'm packing up a little more before Mom and Dad come home. But back to Nash. I'm still extremely pissed at him, but I know how to forgive people."
"He's kinda zoned out without you," I admitted. "He hasn't had any fun over here, and he hasn't eaten or slept much."
"Can I talk to him?" She wondered nervously. I agreed, and slid the room key through the slot.
"Nash?" I called.
"In here," Said a muffled voice. Nash was still in bead, with his face buried in a pillow.
"Somebody wants to talk to you," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear as he grabbed the phone from my hands.
__________________________
Short chapter bc
1. Math tutoring early tomorrow morning... Ew gross😭
2. I'm going to see my really good friend for the first time in 2 years (this reminded me of the 'first time in forever'😂)
3. I'm tired af... So goodnight💤