Chapter 36

Emma's P.O.V
"Hayes," I groaned. "Tomorrow is our last day. Let's do something!"
"Fine," He mumbled. Nobody wanted to wake us up, so Hayes and I slept on the hammock.
"Disneyworld?" He asked me.
"Are you serious?" I laughed.
"Yeah. Don't you like Disneyworld?" He wondered.
"I've never been," I confessed. "But I've been dying to go!"
"Get dressed, and we'll go. I have to make a phone call," He told me. Both of us walked up the steep hill, hand in hand. Or at least until I made him carry me. He set me down on the bed, and he grabbed some basketball shorts, along with a red shirt. Nobody was in the room, so I just closed the curtains. I decided to wear a white tank top with black polka dots, tucked into red high waisted shorts, and some black toms. I totally forgot that this wasn't just my room when I heard a voice behind me.
"Damnnn Emma! You look hot," Hayes gawked. I spun around, and slipped my shorts on, because of course, he walked out of the bathroom when I didn't have shorts on.
"Then I guess that makes two of us," I giggled. "Because you look hot too. I'll be right back, I need to put makeup on."
"Nope, you're going natural. You are too beautiful." He swung me over his shoulder, and carried me all the way outside. He set me down, and I rolled my eyes.
"Who did you call?" I wondered.
"You'll see," He answered as we got into a taxi. "Can you take us to Disneyworld?"
"Sure thing!" The driver replied.
-
-
"Hayes, I can pay for my own ticket!" I whined.
"No, you're my girlfriend. I'm paying," He shot back. Ugh this boy is stubborn. I finally agreed to let him pay, and we decided to go on Space Mountain.
"I'm super excited to ride this," I laughed. "Thank you for bringing me." I gave him a light kiss on the corner of his mouth.
"Emmaaaa stop teasing meeeee," He demanded. I smiled, and planted a kiss on his lips.
"I love you," I whispered as we got into our carts.
"I love you too." The ride started, and it was really fun! We went on a few other rides, before lunchtime came around.
"I'm hungry," I moaned.
"You are? Perfect! It's 11:45, and I know where we should go!" He informed me. I was dragged over to a cute little resturaunt, that looked super appetizing. "Reservation for Grier."
"Right this way!" The waitress said. Hayes and I were brought over to a large table, with a bunch of familiar faces already sitting there.
"Oh my god. This is why I love you, Hayes."
__________________________
Lol cliffhanger again😂Double update bc ilyasm❤️but sorry it's short! It's late at night...oops! I'M LEAVING FOR FLORIDA TOMORROW OMG I'M SO EXCITED AND I FIND OUT IF I MADE MY TALENT SHOW TOMORROW😚but my friend is moving to Germany over Spring Break, so that sucks😭I'll update asap. But I can't really update next week... sorry😫