Chapter 9

Hayes' P.O.V
Emma took me around the corner, and we went into an alley.
"So why are we here?" I asked.
"Because I wanted to explain why I did what I did. Lacey made it up. She made all of it up. I never threatened her. I don't even know where she lives! While you guys were on your date, I was at home, crying, because I was starting to really like you. And when you agreed to be Lacey's boyfriend, it was like being shot in the heart a million times. You may not believe it, but I had butterflies in my stomach everytime I saw you after we kissed for that fan. Didn't you?" She wondered. I did. I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime I saw her. I don't know what the hell I think of her, but it's powerful.
Emma's P.O.V
I felt like I was going to throw up. This boy has my mind screwed up. I came closer to him, until our foreheads were touching. He grabbed the back of my neck, and crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync, and his tounge was begging for an entrance. I accepted as I wrapped my legs around him. Things started getting heated, but we don't care. He pulled away, and I stepped back from him.
"So what did you bring me here for?" Hayes wondered.
"I wanted to see what it felt like if I kissed you. Not a peck, but a real kiss," I said.
"Oh. So what did you feel?" He asked.
"I don't know," I lied. I felt something amazing, and I hope he felt it too. "So what did you feel?"
"Nothing. I still kinda have feelings for Lacey," He blurted out.
"You see that Hayes? This is why I'm mad! You kiss me, and like another girl. How is that supposed to make me feel? I feel like crap! I lied! I felt something in there! I know what it was, but I can't find the right words," I yelled.
"I'm sorry Em," He mumbled.
"You don't have to apologize or feel guilt about not feeling anything. I think you'll have enough time to do that when you and Lacey rot together in Hell along with the other screwups in this world," I snapped. He looked down at his feet, and then ran away. Was I supposed to feel bad about what I said? Because I don't feel anything. My humanity is running short.
Hayes' P.O.V
I started running towards Nila's house. But I was stopped by someone's car hitting me. I felt my body fall, and everything went black.
_____________________________
Author's note:
Short chapter because I'll have a longer one next time! So my last day before winter break is tomorrow! I'm so freaking excited! I'm going ice skating on Friday with a bunch of my friends, and it's gonna be so fun! I'll update ASAP! Tell your friends please about my story, it would make my week so much better. It's sucked so far. My friend's brother who everyone loves died yesterday morning, and I've had 2 tests the past 3 days. But I got to sing in front of 600 people, and I plan on having an amazeballs week!