Chapter 3

Emma's P.O.V
I was released from the hospital a few days later, and I went home with Hayes and Nash, while Callie went to the store. Our parents are in the Bahamas, so we're alone on Christmas this year, but we have the Griers.
"Emma, go upstairs and take a shower, you smell like the hospital. Hayes, stay near her bathroom just in case she faints. If she does, come get me, don't go in there. And Nash, go make us some food!" Callie demanded.
"Ok!" We all said. Luckily, I didn't fall, and Nash's food tasted really good! But it was Mac n' Cheese, so I wasn't expecting much. Hayes' hand kept "accidentally" brushing over mine, and I kinda wanted to grab it. Ugh stop thinking that! He finally did, and I surprisingly didn't pull my hand away. I still don't like him, but at the same time, I have this crush on him. I just can't decide which feeling I have more of, and it's driving me crazy! Hayes left the table, and I followed him into my room. He noticed me, and grabbed my hand. Then, he pulled me close, and I could literally smell his minty breath. I grabbed his neck, and smooshed his lips onto mine, while I ran my fingers through his hair. Is this still the boy that I hate?
"Sorry," I mumbled when we pulled away from eachother.
"Me too," He mumbled back. "I have to go."
Hayes' P.O.V
We pulled away, and I was shocked. I had to figure all of this out, so I left. I ran up to my room, and sat on my bed.
"My enemy just kissed me. It was good. I want her to be mine, but it'll never work," I whispered to myself.
"Hey, how's it going?" Nash asked as he rudely walked into my room.
"Good, why'd you ask?" I wondered nervously.
"No reason," He laughed.
"Ok I have something to tell you. I kissed Emma, and I liked it," I confessed.
Emma's P.O.V
"I kissed Hayes and I liked it," I said to Callie after Nash left.
"What? Oh my god, seriously?!" She was really shocked for a girl who expected us to be together. Obviously, the first person she was going to tell was going to be Nash, so she opened the door, and Nash walked in.
"Oh my god! Did you hear about Emma and Hayes? They kissed and they liked it! Wait they liked it?" Callie and Nash asked in unsion.
"Wait you liked it too?" Hayes wondered.
"Well, yeah, but this doesn't change anything. We're still kinda friends, and nothing else," I explained. His eyes saddened, and I actually felt bad for him.
"It's getting late. Mind if we crash here?" Nash asked.
"Sure!" I smiled, and gave the boys a pillow and blanket.
_____________________________
Author's note: Sorry for the really sucky chapter, it was kinda a filler but tomorrow I'll have a bunch of free time, so yay!