Chapter 8

Callie's P.O.V
I was in the middle of last period when I got called up to the office. I thought I was in trouble.
"You have a phone call from your sister." I picked up the phone.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Callie, don't get mad, but I kinda left school, and at first I was gonna call Nash, but I decided to call you, so will you come pick me up?" She wondered.
"I'm still in last period but it's almost over, so I'll pick you up in a few minutes," I said. It was 2:10, and I get out at 2:15, so I hurried back to class before the bell rang. I got there about 20 seconds before the bell, and quickly gathered my things.
"Hey babe, let's go, I need to go kill my sister," I mumbled loud enough to where he could hear.
"What did she do?" He asked.
"I don't even know." He shut his locker, and we went to his car. When we got to the school, Emma was just sitting there in the courtyard. "Let's go," I bitterly said. She obeyed, and silently got into the car.
"What did you do?" Nash wondered.
"Nothing! I was just in math class, and told Lacey to go to Hell, and then I stuck my finger up at her, and left!" She explained to us like it was no big deal.
"Emma!" I yelled before I got out of the car, and walked into the school. "Hi Mrs. Drem! I'm in charge of Emma right now, our parents are out of town, so I was wondering what her punishment was for the incident."
"Callie it's so good to see you! How's highschool?" The principal, Mrs. Drem, asked.
"Good! I'm a junior, and Nash and I are still dating, and our relationship is still strong! And obviously my sister is noting like me," I replied.
"Good! So Emma has unfortunately been suspended for a week for foul language, rude gestures, and leaving the classroom," Mrs. Drem told me. That girl is in a ton of trouble.
"Ok, thank you, and sorry for her behavior!" I apologized. "But just so you know, a girl named Lacey Heft, was spreading false rumors about her, and that's why Emma acted the way she did."
"It's ok, just please don't let it happen again, and I'll be having a serious talk with Lacey," She informed me. I went back into the car, where Emma was looking at me.
"You're suspended for a week," I said.
Emma's P.O.V
"Crap," I mumbled. "I need to go meet Hayes, can you take me now?"
"Yeah," Nash agreed. It was a 45 minute drive, which gave Callie enough time to rant about my new behavior. I was happy when we finally got there, because she stopped talking. Her and Nash went to Walmart a few miles away, while I looked for Hayes.
"Emma?" Someone asked. I turned around to see Hayes. Something happened to me, and it caused me to run up and hug him. It lasted for a few minutes. We finally let go, and he looked at me with sweet eyes. "So how are you here already? School ends in 20 minutes," Hayes pointed out.
"I kinda told Lacey to go to Hell, then stuck my middle finger up at her, then got suspended for a week," I mumbled.
"Emma Nicole Grey are you freaking insane?" He yelled.
"No, I can explain! But not here, it's kinda creeping me out," I gritted between my teeth.
"Yeah, let's go to Taco Bell," He suggested. We walked to the Taco Bell that was a couple blocks away, and when I tried to order my food, Hayes stopped me.
"Can we get 4 bean and cheese burritos, and 2 Baja Blasts?" He asked.
"Sure!" The lady went into the back room, and came out with our order. "That'll be 16.57," She stated. I let Hayes pay, while I brought our food to the table.
"How did you know what I would've ordered?" I wondered.
"We may be enemies, but I know everything about you," He said.
"Oh really? Favorite animal, color, place to eat, store, lucky number, birthday, time of birth, blood type, and what instrument I play," I commanded.
"You like Sea Turtles, Taco Bell, Forever 21, 214 is your lucky number, June 9th is your birthday, you were born at 5:26 in the morning, your blood type is O, you play the trombone (A/N: aka the best instrument ever invented), and you like the color blue," He told me. How the hell does this kid know me so well?
"What kind of blue?" I blurted out.
"You love my eyes. It's one of the only things you look at."
"Come here for a second," I pulled him outside, and around the corner where nobody could see us.