Chapter 34

Emma's P.O.V
"Well that's nice," I choked out.
"Jaycee, shove it up your ass!" The next girl in line pushed her away. "Are you okay Emma?" She asked me in a sweet voice.
"Y-yeah, I think so," I said, holding back the tears.
"My name is Abby. I'm a huge fan," She started. "I came all the way from St. Louis to see you guys."
"Wait, St. Louis? Like, Missouri?" I wondered.
"Yeah! Why?"
"I'm moving there in a few days!" I tried to sound excited, but it was hard.
"You are?! Maybe we can hangout sometime! Sorry that sounded way better in my head," She chuckled nervously.
"No, that would be so cool! Who was that Jaycee girl?" I questioned.
"She goes to school with me. I hate her," She gritted between her teeth.
"Oh. Well she's a bitch. We should talk more sometime! I'll see you around!" I waved bye to her, and the last few fans went by in a blur.
"Beach time!" Matt yelled when we were done.
"But I'm so tired," I whined.
"Nobody cares. Now where are these girls that you were talking about earlier?" Cameron asked.
"They should be meeting us there," I answered. We drove to the hotel, and I changed into a purple tribal bikini top and white bottoms. I came back out of my messy room, and met the rest of the boys in the hallway. Little did I know, was that the Dolan twins were also coming.
"Hey guys I'm ready to g-" I started. "Hey Ethan! You must be Grayson! I met your brother a few hours ago," I laughed. Hayes cleared his throat.
"Leggo!" He yelled. We all followed behind him, and once again, loaded up into the stupid van. We drove back to the amusement park, because it was right next to the beach. We basically walked from there, until I could see Celia and Andrea from a distance.
"Hey Emma! Thank you so much for inviting us!" Celia squealed. I looked over at Taylor and Cameron, who were both drooling.
"No problem! I'm gonna set my stuff down so I can tan!" I ran over to a good spot where the sun would beat down on me, and set my towel down.
"Noooo get your ass in the water!" Hayes called.
"Make me!" I yelled back.
Cameron's P.O.V (A/N: suprise bitches... new P.O.V😂)
The blonde was beautiful. Like, really fucking gorgeous.
"What's your name?" I wondered when we were alone.
"Andrea. You're Cameron. You're my favorite one, but don't tell the others," She whispered.
"Okay," I whispered back. "Do you live around here?"
"No, I live in San Diego. But I convinced Celia to fly down here with me, even though she isn't a huge fangirl. I mean, she likes you guys, but not as much as me," She informed me.
"Nice. Her and Taylor seem to be getting along! I know this is a bit fast, but can I have your number?"
"A-are you serious? Oh shit, Cameron Alexander Dallas wants my number." She let that process for a second, and I was trying not to laugh. It was so cute. She gave me her number, and we took a few cute selfies together. I like this girl.
Taylor's P.O.V
"So you like riding dirtbikes, bandanas, and tye-dyed shirts," Celia stated.
"And you like skateboards, beanies, and graphic tees."
"You. Are. Correct." She slipped her shirt off, revealing her swimming suit. It was a red bikini top, and black bottoms.
"So are you," I replied. I took my shirt off, and I could see her eyes glance at my abs.
Emma's P.O.V
I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up on someone's shoulders, and they were carrying me. I could hear them entering the water, and I immediately knew what was going on.
"I swear, you are going to regret dropping me," I spat.
"Ehhh it's worth it," Ethan chuckled. He let me go, and I fell straight into the ocean. I resurfaced, and swam over to Ethan.
"I loathe you," I said in a serious tone. He looked shocked. "I'm kidding! Do you wanna just ditch this, and go around town for a few hours? I've been dying to walk though one of their outlet malls!"
"Yeah, that sounds fun!" He answered. Ethan and I talked for a few more minutes with Grayson, before we decided to leave. Grayson looked hurt, as he swam towards the others.
"Hey Grayson!" I screamed. He looked back at me. "Aren't you coming?" He smiled, and he made his way over to us. It took us a few minutes to dry off, and put our clothes back on, but it was done.
"Where are you going?" Andrea asked.
"We're leaving for a little while. We'll be back soon." I could see Hayes' eyes become filled with jealousy. He probably forgot that we aren't dating for the time being, and I'm not going on a date.
-
-
"Holy crap, that was alot of shopping for a 14 year old girl," Grayson sighed. Each of our arms were loaded with bags, and almost all of them were mine.
"I still can't believe you guys paid for this!" I exclaimed. The boys and I got super close during our shopping spree, and they're hilarious! This trip has been super fun so far. I don't ever want it to end.
"It was no problem! And I don't want it to end either," Grayson randomly told me.
"Ugh I hate thinking out loud!" I whined. "Let's just leave. We're tired, and hungry."
"Preach!" They both yelled. I threw my head back and laughed as we walked out of the store.
____________________________
Longer chapter bc ilysm😘story is ending soon, but I'M WRITING A SEQUEL SO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT😚the picture is what Celia looks like✌️I'm going on a cruise over spring break (next week) so I'll have lots of time in the car to write (15 hours) so maybe there will be a double/triple updateee