Chapter 16

Emma's P.O.V
I walked back into the bedroom, and found Hayes on his phone. He was zoned out, so I came up behind him, and put my hands over his eyes.
"Guess who?" I asked.
"Babeeee!" He whined. Holdup, did he just call me 'babe?'
"Am I your babe now?" I wondered.
"Duh!" He started. "So I have a question. Did you really threaten Lacey?"
"I don't even know where she lives because she just moved, and I wouldn't have done that to you guys," I answered.
"Oh. Will you forgive her?"
"Helllll naw! That bitch is lucky that I didn't beat her after she talked shit about my little brother back in 2012!" I yelled. The thought of Adam in his coma hurt, so I snapped out of it.
"Yeah, I wouldn't either. I need to dump her," He mumbled.
"Do it!" I giggled. He called her, and when she answered, there was muffled music in the backround.
"Hi baby!" Lacey squeaked.
"Hey, um, I think we need to breakup."
"What? Why?" She sounded more serious.
"I love a girl, I've known her all of my life, and we're good together," Hayes answered.
"Ugh you better not be talking about Emma! You guys hate eachother! And she's a bitch who deserves to die," She growled.
"Lacey, you suck!" I cried.
"Not for free," She laughed.
"Ew, gross! We're over!" Hayes looked disgusted.
"Fine, your bestfriend is better at kisding anyways." She hung up, and we just started laughing.
"So Emma," Hayes started. "You like Legos, and I like Legos. Would you like to build a relationship?"
"Aw, that's so cute!" Kayla interrupted. The girls were all standing in the doorway.
"No," I mumbled. Hayes looked embarassed. "I wouldn't like to. I'd love to." I crashed my lips onto his, and he immediately kissed back.
"I'm gonna cry!" Emily squealed.
"Go invite Nick over!" Bri suggested. "And Kayla, you can invite Jake over!"
"Ok!" They agreed, and called their boyfriends. This is gonna be a good night.
___________________________
Sorry it's super short! I haven't had much time lately!