Chapter 28

Emma's P.O.V
***3 days later***
"Hayes I'm about to meet the other boys! I'm so excited! Thank you so much," I exclaimed. We were currently preparing for takeoff on the plane. I've been super jumpy since I found out, and nothing has gotten me into a bad mood, even though that girl has called me 5 times since I saw Jack.
"I know, you've told me 9 times since we got onto this plane. Let's just go to sleep, and we can see the others in the movie." I agreed, and dug my head into his shirt. The seats were very interesting, because it was just a long seat with seatbelts. He brought me in closer to him, and I closed my eyes.
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your flight attendant speaking. We'll be taking off..." I dozed off into a deep sleep.
-
-
"We don't have to be ordinary. Make your best mistakes. Cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the part-" My phone rang.
"Ughhh," I groaned. I opened my eyes, and they quickly adjusted to the light. "Hayes! Hayes! Hayes it's time to see the boys! We have to go!" I almost yelled.
"Ok. Just give me 5 minutes," He said into the pillow. "Where's Nash?"
"He left at 4:30 this morning because he felt like shit. I talked to my sister last night. She seems fine. But that's probably because she likes Gabe. I mean, he's 2 years older than her, but she used to have this huge crush on him. I think Nash made her forget about him. Does your brother really love my sister?" I asked.
"Yeah, but when I gave him some asprin the other day, he said that he wanted to take a break anyways."
"Well damn," I said.
"Yeah, I was pissed when he said that. Callie is my friend, and my brother sucks. So he deserves this pain. The big baby just didn't wanna be dumped."
"Can we talk about this later? I need to change!" I wondered. He rolled his eyes, and nodded. I grabbed my clothes, and ran into the bathroom. I had a flower crop top, jean shorts, and black converse.
"You look hot," Hayes laughed when I stepped out of the bathroom.
"So do you," I informed him as I grabbed my bag, and dragged Hayes to the lobby. "Nash! Nash! Nash! Nash! Where are the boys?" I've never fangirled this much before.
"Over there." He pointed to a table across the room, and each of them were sitting there.
"Let's go Hayes!" I commanded.
"Emma!" Shawn called after he saw me walk towards them.
"Shawnnnn!" I called back. "I can't believe that I'm here! My emotions are going bezerk right now."
"Here, come sit with us!" Matthew told Hayes and I. We made our way over to the table, and sat down.
"So what's up with Nash? He hasn't talked to us at all," Cameron wondered.
"My sister walked in on him and some girl having sex at a party, so she dumped his ass," I answered.
"Oh... well that's his fault," Taylor laughed. Everyone agreed, and we spent the next 45 minutes just talking. It was fun. I love these boys.
________________________
Sorry I haven't been updating alot lately! I took a math test on Friday the 13th and I got a 33% on it... #oops 😁😳