Chapter 20

Emma's P.O.V
Mockingjay was a pretty good movie, but I only saw about half of it, since Hayes' lips are actually really hard to stay away from.
"Can we go home with you guys?" I asked Nash, who was driving Callie and I back to our house.
"Yeah, we should sleepover!" Callie suggested.
"Yeah, our mom would be fine with it," Hayes said.
"Yay!" I squealed. Everyone looked at me. "What, I can't be happy that I'm spending the night at my boyfriend's house?" I pecked Hayes' lips.
"No, but you guys just hit Nash and I with huge news. Let us ease into it. It's a little weird seeing you guys get along," Callie told me.
"Oh." There was an awkward silence for the next few minutes.
"So what should we do for the rest of the day?" Hayes wondered.
"Ooh, what if we made a Youtube video?" Callie shook her head.
"No let's make one later. But Shawn is in town and-" Nash started.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT HE WAS IN TOWN?! I FUCKING LOVE SHAWN MENDES! HOLY SHIT WE NEED TO SEE HIM! HE'S MY FUCKING LIFE!" I screamed. Everyone looked like they just saw a ghost after I finished screaming because it was so quiet until I screamed. Nash just sat there for a minute, while Hayes gave me a dirty look. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED DRIVING YET?!" I continued. Nash started driving until we got to a hotel with a bunch of screaming fangirls. After 20 minutes, we finally managed to push through them, and got through the hotel doors. Coincidentially, as soon as I ran into the hotel, Shawn was walking out of an elevator. I started running, and literally jumped onto Shawn, but he caught me.
"You must be Emma," Shawn mumbled in my ear. "Nash, a little help here!" Nash ran over and pulled me off of my idol. "So Emma, how old are you?"
"I'm almost 15. I'm actually a day younger than Hayes! He just asked me out last night, so we're dating now, and I'm talking to much, aren't I? So how's your life been?"
"It's good! I actually have to go, I'm meeting my manager, and I'm gonna be late, so I'll see you guys later?"
"Yeah. Bye," I said. He speed walked out of the hotel, and quickly pushed through the fans. We followed because honestly, I'm too lazy to push through them myself. Everyone piled back up into the car, and it was another awkwardly silent car ride home. Hayes just simply got out of the car, and stormed off inside like a big baby for some odd reason without saying a word. I ran after him, wondering what his problem was.
"What's with your attitude? You've been like this since the movie ended!" I cried when we got into his bedroom.
"My problem is that you started screaming and fangirling about one of my bestfriends. I'm your boyfriend, and you're obsessing over another guy," He mumbled.
"Oh my god, you're jealous. Hayes, I will always love you, ok? I've just never met Shawn, he's my favorite artist, and I've been his fan ever since he posted his first cover on Vine. You have to understand that I will fangirl over some of the guys, but I'll never love them like I love you. Benjamin Hayes Grier, I love you. I'll scream it from the rooftops." He walked over to me really fast, and stopped right in front of me.
"I love you too. I'm sorry," He whispered right before he put my face in his hands, and kissed me.
___________________________
Yay Shawn is in the story! I love Shawn so much like... OMGGG😍and of course, Hayes too! BUT SHAWN'S FIRST HEADLINE TOUR IS COMING TO MY CITY AND HE POSTED IT ON INSTAGRAM AND I'M SUPER EXCITED NOW BC HE REALLY IS MY IDOL/FAVORITE ARTIST AND I'M FANGIRLING NOW😂ew I have school tomorrow too... but you guys should read briannacacia story! It's called Bullied, Fighting, and Failing! And I'm in it so I'm happy about that bc I'm never featured in stories! So yeah, go read ittt...