Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V
"I love you Cal," Nash said.
"I love you more," My sister, Callie replied.
"And I love keeping my lunch down, so at least wait until I'm not in the room to be all romantic with eachother," I interrupted. It's not that I was grossed out. But I don't have a boyfriend, and it sucks when you see your sister with her's. All I have are a bunch of friends, and alot of money. Plus, they've been dating for over 3 years! Aren't they tired of eachother yet?
"Go hangout with Hayes," Nash suggested.
"Bruh, you did not just say that. Hayes and I would never hangout for fun!" I almost yelled.
"But ya'll would be adorable together!" Callie argued.
"Ew I can't even picture us together! It's just gross!" I barfed in my mouth a little bit as I walked up the stairs, and went into my room. I checked my phone, and saw a bunch of texts.
Sasha: Hey do you wanna go to the ice skating rink on Friday night?
Grant: Are you interested in going to the movies on Saturday with a few friends? Oh and I heard you were dating Hayes!
Penelope: YOU'RE DATING HAYES?!
Jess: Bruh how could you not tell me that you're dating Hayes?
Sam: Since when did you have feelings for Hayes?
Alicia: Holy crap you're dating Hayes!
Hayes😲🔫: Hey did you hear about the rumor of us dating😏?
Kenna: Hey do you wanna come to my birthday party on the 8th?
Lindsay: I ship you and Hayes!
Emily: Congratulations on you and Hayes!
Nick: Woahhh you're dating Hayes... Slay✌️
"Callie! Nash!" I yelled as I walked back downstairs.
"W-what?" Nash stuttered.
"Do you know anything about this?" I asked seriously while showing them all of my texts.
"Maybe they're just playing a prank on you!" Callie said.
"Oh yeah? Then explain this!" I held the phone up in their faces, where there was an article online about 'Hayma'.
"What the-" Nash started.
"Yeah, it sucks! Hayes knows too. Should we ask him if he knows much about it?" I wondered.
"Yeah let's invite him over!" Callie suggested.
"Ugh whatever," I mumbled, as Nash called Hayes, and told him to come over.
________________________
Author's note:
Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be longer, I promise!