Chapter 25

Emma's P.O.V
"Look, I don't know who you are, but I will call the fucking police," I warn.
"Ha! I wouldn't do that if you want to keep your loved ones safe. watch your back." The girl hung up, and Hayes and I were speechless. Now probably isn't a good time to talk with Callie or Nash, since they're in the middle of a terrible hangover.
"What are we gonna do?" I sobbed.
"I don't know. Let's just do something today to get your mind off of this girl," Hayes suggested. "Is your ankle feeling better?" I nodded my head, and he wrapped me in a warm hug. "Let's go ice skating!" He continued.
"Oh my god, yes! It'll be our second official date!" I squealed. We laughed, as Hayes called Elizabeth to ask her if she could check on Callie and Nash.
"I'm gonna head back to my place so I can get dressed," Hayes said after he got off the phone with his mom.
"Ok, but don't look at me when I get dressed, or you'll be single by the time we get to the rink," I threatened.
"Just shut your blinds!" He walked over to the window, and shut the blinds. We've always been able to see into eachother's rooms, but it usually only gave us an advantage when one of us flicked the other one off. But now we'll blow kisses to eachother at night like every other super cute couple that live next door to eachother. I kissed his cheek right before he grabs his sweatshirt, and leaves to go to his place.
Hayes' P.O.V
I walk back over to my house, and run up into my room. I know everything there is to know about my girlfriend, so I immediately take my shirt off, and look out my bedroom window. Yep, there's Emma, staring at me like I'm a Starbucks drink. I wave to her, and shut my blinds. She stares at Shawn pictures all the time, so I knew that she'd stare at this hot body of mine. I slipped on a pair of dark blue jeans, and a red Holister shirt, and ran back downstairs.
"Mom, I'm going on a date!" I yelled. All of a sudden, my mom comes running around the corner, and looks at me with wide eyes.
"Are you taking Lacey somewhere?" She asked me. "Come on Hayes, why is your hair uncombed?"
"Oh yeah, I broke up with Lacey the other day, because I found the girl that I really wanted to date," I said.
"What?! Who?!" Mom wondered.
"Emma." I smiled at her name.
"You're kidding me, right? The one who has hated you since the day she met you?"
"Not anymore!" I turned on my phone and showed her my lockscreen. It was a picture of Emma and I. We were kissing in the rain. Even though it was super dark that night, the flash was on, and I photoshopped the backround.
"When was this?"
"Saturday," I answered.
"I knew it was gonna happen. I bet on age 16, and Nash bet on 15."
"Mom!" I laughed. "I can't believe you bet on when I would ask Emma out!"
"Yeah, yeah, I know. Now what happened to Nash and Callie?" Mom asked.
"Well, they both got super drunk last night. So while Callie was drinking in the basement, Nash was with some girl named Gianna that they know. And they did the nasty, but Callie walked in on them, and she dumped him," I replief.
"Oh my god, poor Callie! What does Nash say about this?" She cried.
"He said that he was gonna take a break from her anyways. He's kinda happy that this happened," I mumbled.
"That is a terrible way to treat a girl. I told Nash that he could do that kind of stuff with Callie if he was sure that he loves her," She spit.
"Well he obviously doesn't. Can I go now?" I whined.
"Yes. Have fun!" She called out as I sprint out of the door and run across the street. I slowly walk up to the door, and I knock. I hear footsteps, and the door quickly opens up, and reveals a beautiful girl in a Hayes Grier sweatshirt, and leggings.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey. Ready to go? I called a cab, and it'll be here in a minute," Emma informed me.
"Ok! Truth or dare?"
"Dare," She answered.
"I dare you to kiss me." She smirked and kissed me with passion. I shot my tongue into her mouth, and it just roamed around.
Emma's P.O.V
I had a little makeout session with Hayes that lasted for a minute, but then I remembered.
"The taxi!" I whispered.
"Oh yeah," Hayes chuckled. I slipped on my UGG boots, and grabbed $50 from my purse. I dragged Hayes outside, and pushed him into the taxi when it got here.
"Can you take us to the ice skating ring please?" I wondered.
"Yes ma'am," The young driver said politely. It was about 4 minutes away, and the price was $6. I paid before Hayes could, and I ran up to the door.
"What size will your skates be?" A girl who had a fake smile asked us.
"Size 10 in women's."
"Size 11 in men's"
"Coming right up!" She exclaimed. The woman went into the back room for a minute, and came back with 2 pairs of skates.
"Thank you!" I smiled and took the skates. Hayes and I sat down, and put our skates on.
"I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom," He infomed me right before he left. I stayed on the bench, until 3 boys who looked about 15 years old came up to me.
"Hey, I'm Luke, and you're really hot. Wanna go out sometime?" The first guy asked me.
"No," I grit between my teeth.
"Aww why not? You seem fun!" The second boy points out.
"I have a boyfriend, and I'm on a date, so please leave," I demanded.
"Oh yeah? And where is this boyfriend?" The third boy wondered. They all walk towards me, and start putting their hands on me.
"Stop," I cry.
"I don't think you have a boyfriend, so I'm gonna give you one more chance. Wanna go out and have some fun with us?" Luke smirked.
"Get your fucking hands off of my girlfriend."
__________________________
Long chapter for my amazing readers! Sorry it's taking forever to update, but I had to study for this massive test in algebra, and I had to at least get a "B" on it (I GOT A "B"). But tomorrow is Friday, so maybe there will be an update (but no promises)! And I keep fighting with one of my good friends about whose prettier😂but I love you guys❤️