Chapter 32

Emma's P.O.V
"Hello?" There was a long pause. "I miss you too Callie," Nash laughed. "That little shit is gonna pay." His face got red, and he looked like a cartoon character with steam coming out of his ears. They exchanged a few more words, and the call ended.
"So are you guys back together?" I wondered.
"Hell no, but she doesn't hate me anymore! Emma, even though I thought that I needed a break from her, I realize that I needed more of her. I messed up really bad this time," He sighed.
"She still loves you. Even if she's mad at you, she'll still love you. I didn't think that kind of crap was real, but I kinda went from hating my ex boyfriend to loving him so I figured out that anything is possible!" I giggled. "Oh yeah, Hayes and I are broken up until his original ex bitch leaves. She kissed him when I wasn't around this morning."
"Jordan?" He asked.
"Jordan."
"Ugh, I hate her," Hayes scoffed. "She seemed so much more interesting when I dated her."
"Well that's because she wasn't meant for you. Anyways, this trip isn't as fun as I wanted it to be. God, I love my fans, I really do. But this shit needs to end," Nash whined.
"I don't think you mean that," I muttered.
"Yes I do," He argued back. "I just wanna get outta here, and I wanna be back in our own houses, so I can see Callie again."
"You won't be seeing her for very long," I sniffled. I could feel the lump in my throat, and the tears were welling up in my eyes.
"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.
"Her family is moving to St. Louis!" Hayes blurted out. "Her parents got a job transfer, and even though they're never home, they decided to bring the girls with them."
"What? And there's nothing we can do to stop it? W-we can't make them send someone else, or we can't make them leave without the girls? Hell, they can move in if they want to!" Nash suggested.
"Ya know, that's not a bad idea," I pointed out. "Callie and I could continue going to school here, and nobody will have to worry about long distance relationships. But my parents would never agree to that," I mumbled. They already hate it when they spend the night at my house, but live with them. Helllll nawww. I blinked the tears away, and swallowed the lump. "We need to go to bed soon. It's 9:30, and tomorrow is the meet and greet." They all agreed, and we spent the night in our beds, watching Netflix, and avoided talking about what's happening in a few days. It was a sad, almost awkward silence, as we let the sleep take over us.
-
-
"Wake up bitches!" A sassy voice rang right before I felt ice water cover my body.
"Shit!" I screamed as my eyes shot open and saw Cameron rolling on the floor.
"Cameron Alexander Dallas, I am going to kill you!" I yelled. He whimpered and ran out of the room. I shot up, and saw Hayes also soaked. I giggled to myself, and grabbed a maroon crop top with a black leathery skater skirt. I walked into the bathroom so I could change. By the time I walked out, my hair was straightened, there was a little bit of makeup on my face, and my selfie game was strong. I slipped on my black flats, and walked out the front door with the blue eyed Grier guys right behind me.
"What time is it?" Nash wondered.
"10:45. We have to be there at 11:30," Hayes answered.
"Oh. Wanna get some Starbucks?" I asked.
"You know me so well." Nash made his püma face, and I threw my head back, laughing. "There's a Starbucks about a block away."
"Okay! I'll text the guys and Mahogany!" I said as I pulled my phone out when we were outside. Mahogany and I met at the amusement park, and we bonded in the 5 minutes that we were talking.
Me: Hey we're going to Starbucks. Want anything?
Espisaurus Rex😂: Cotton candy frap!
Gilinsky✌️: Iced mochaaa
Johnson✌️: ^^^^^^
Muffins: Surprise meee✌️
Cartahhh💥: Same as Espinosa pleaseee🙏
Carp: Vanilla bean
Tin Can Dallas😚: Caramel machiato
Tay 😘: Pumpkin spice
LOXXX🐻: Whatever you're getting!
Me: Okay bitches, one of ya'll need to help me carry the drinks bc I know that the Grier boys are too lazy😂
LOXXX🐻: I'll help you bc I know that the other guys won't either😂
Me: Thanks😘
I followed Nash, until we arrived at the Starbucks. Luckily, everyone had just enough money to pay. After about 15 minutes, each drink was finished, and Mahogany met me outside.
"I managed to drag a few guys with me," She laughed. Matthew and Shawn, along with Cameron, came out from behind her, and I handed them a few drinks. There were a total of 12 drinks, so each person got 2 drinks. "I'm still mad at you," I whispered into Cameron's ear. He walked faster, and I giggled a little bit. We carried the drinks back, and the boys immediately ran up to us and found their names on the cups. "Alright boys!" I yelled. The other people in the lobby looked at me, but I didn't care. "We have to be at the meet and greet in about 20 minutes! So let's finish these drinks, and move our fatasses over there!" The boys cheered, and I heard my phone get a text.
Unknown: That's right. Wouldn't want your fatass to be late!
Me: WHO THE HELL IS THIS?! And what do you want?
Unknown: That's not important. Just know, that I'm watching you. Oh, and your "maid" did a good job "cleaning" your room!
I let out a small gasp, and grabbed Mahogany's hand.
"W-what's wrong Em?" She wondered.
"I just want someone to come to my room with me so I can reapply my makeup," I lied.
"Um, okay?" She said unsurely. I slid my card through the slot, and opened my door to find...
_____________________________
BAHAHAHA I LEFT YA'LL WITH A CLIFFHANGER👐Agh this chapter sucked😂sorry for taking 5ever, but I've been really busy! And I have my first band festival really early on Saturday morning, so I might not update on Friday night. Ilysm readers!