🎄Scott Lang: A Christmas Special 🎄

A/n: This is for the Christmas competition being hosted by moviehead_always4

----------

"Hey, it's time to wake up," your boyfriend says, shaking you awake. You groan, snuggling deeper into his chest. Scott sighs, moving to get up since you won't. "Cassie's going to be here soon," he reminds you.

Your eyes shoot open. "Oh yeah, it's Christmas!" Immediately, you scramble out of bed and run into the bathroom to shower, with a couple mishaps along the way when you bump into things. Scott just shakes his head, moving to get ready himself.

After your shower, you move to the kitchen, where you start making breakfast. You sing along to the Christmas songs you're playing as you cook, swaying to the beat. Soon enough, strong arms wrap themselves around your waist and a body presses into you, swaying in sync and humming off-key.

You smile but don't look up from what you're doing. "Hey baby," you greet. Scott buries his face (and wet hair) in your shoulder, mumbling some response. You finish mixing and try to move around the kitchen, but it's kind of hard dragging a man-child around as you do so. "Hey, hey. Off," you order.

Scott complies reluctantly, opting to stand in the corner. "You're not going to help?" You grumble playfully.

He crosses his arms, smirking. "Nah. Just admiring the view."

You turn around, waving a wooden spoon. "There's not going to be a view to admire if you don't get to work."

"Yes ma'am," he salutes, causing you to giggle. You roll your eyes and hand him a masher thing for the strawberry sauce. Soon, the food is finished.

You put the lids on so it'll stay warm, and head to the living room with Scott. It's become tradition--after you make breakfast, you watch Elf. You never end up finishing it before Cassie arrives, and opt to start it over later that night.

Maggie has Cassie for Christmas Eve, and the first half of Christmas morning. Scott has her the rest of Christmas day. Once Cassie finishes opening presents at her mom's house, Maggie brings her over and the three of you will eat together and open presents.

Cassie gets there during the snowball fight scene, and you turn off the tv, following Scott to the door.

"Hey Maggie," you greet. She returns it, smiling.

"Y/n!" Cassie yells, hugging you. Scott says goodbye to Maggie for you, as the nine-year-old is already tugging you towards the kitchen, and joins you two.

He presses a chaste kiss to your lips as he enters, you helping Cassie get her plate. "I love you," he whispers, a dopey grin on his face. You smile back.

"I love you too."

After breakfast, the three of you move to the living room and go around with presents. There are a bunch for Cassie, but that's about it.

After Cassie opens a box with a large stuffed animal ant (which she promptly named Sus-ant), Scott goes. He grabs a large box but is stopped by you. "Uh, uh, uh," you tsk. He looks back at you confusedly, and you point to the small box--barely a box--right at the base of the tree.

He picks it up and moves back to where you sit, curled up against him. He has a bit of trouble with the ribbon, so you roll your eyes and take it off while giggling. Cassie watches the exchange with wide eyes--she's like the leader of the Y/nScott ship club.

You smile as he opens the box, watching carefully. His eyes bug out for a second as he sees the positive pregnancy test in it, and you get nervous. I thought he would be happy... what if he doesn't want the kid? What if he breaks up with me? Worried thoughts fly through your head, but are mostly assuaged when a grin widens on your boyfriend's face. Your own still shows your consternation, and as Scott meets your eyes, he looks concerned at your reaction.

"Do you- are you happy?" You ask softly, panic showing in your eyes. He gently cups your face, leaning forward to kiss you.

"Couldn't be happier," he whispers.

"WHAT IS IT?" Cassie practically screams. You and Scott laugh and he moves his hand to your abdomen.

"How would you like a sister or brother?" Your boyfriend asks.

She grins almost as wide as he does, squealing. "YAY!!!!!!!!!"

You smile happily. Your unborn child was already loved and wanted. You rub your still-flat tummy, running your hand over Scott's when they meet.

Christmas continues. Scott loves his new drumsticks, gaming console, and a signed Travis Kelce's jersey.

Honestly, it's the latter that shocks him the most. He immediately puts it on reverently and can't stop running around in it.

Cassie gave you a homemade ornament, and Scott gave you a necklace. All the other presents have been opened--again, most of which went to Cassie--and there is one left. It's a small box, smaller than the one you gave Scott, and it has your name on it. Your boyfriend had made you wait to open it until the end, piquing your curiosity.

You pick it up and open it by the tree, to find a slip of paper. It reads, Turn around.

You do so, to find Scott on one knee with a black velvet box open holding a ring. "Y/n, I don't want you to think that this was because you're pregnant, I love you and I have loved you for what feels like forever. You light up my life and you're such a good mom to Cassie and will be to the little one on the way. So, will you be my wife?"

You nod vigorously throughout the speech, before squeaking out an excited "yes!" You throw your arms around his neck as he stands, kissing him, and he slides the ring on your finger as he pulls back.

"YAY!!!!" Cassie yells. She's grinning ear to ear. "I helped Daddy plan it."

You smile. "Thank you, Cassie. It was perfect."

"I love you so much," Scott murmurs, nuzzling your neck. You lift his head to kiss him again, eyes shining happily.

"I love you more."