REQUEST ✨ Ultron x Robot!Reader

Requested by Streeter13

Imagine: (y/n), a robot, was created and used in torturous experiments by AIM, but one day Ultron finds & saves her, deciding to make her his queen.

Requests still open!

———

It was never your choice.

It was never your choice to be a robot, never your choice to be created, never your choice to be subjugated to these experiments and humiliated daily.

These scientists, had created a way to make a robot have feelings, emotions, and thoughts. And that was coming back to haunt you. At least if you had been made like the others, this wouldn't matter to you.

Just your luck, they lost whatever formulas and plans they had for creating you, and so you had been experimented on so that they could reinvent you, and more like you.

The scientists at AIM finally figured it out, but continued the 'experiments', just for fun now. And what made it even better? The fact that they made you have nerve ending-like things, so you could feel pain too.

You had accepted your fate, realizing it would never stop. And that was when Ultron found you, at your lowest of lows.

He had broken in to take down AIM, during the middle of one of your torture sessions—that was what they were, after all.

As Ultron ran along the corridors, he stopped upon hearing your shrieks of pain. Bursting in, he realized that that was where the majority of scientists were—there were a couple elsewhere in the facility, but most were either in that room or the adjourning viewing room, where people could watch what happened. It was sick and barbarian.

Since it was a one-way window, he first took out those in the viewing room with one blast. No one had a chance to scream or fight.

Then, he moved to the window to see what was happening better. His heart—well, the robot equivalent of a heart—turned in his chest. Anger rose as he saw what they were doing to you.

Ultron barged into the torture room, mercilessly killing the scientist and turning off the machine. He approached you where you lay, nearly unconscious. You looked up at him with terror in your eyes, and when he undid your restraints and tried to pick you up, you scooted away from him.

"Wh-what do you want?" Your voice wavered. You took in the dead scientists around you.

He stood a few feet away, trying to not frighten you. The larger robot offered his hand. "I'm Ultron," he introduced, "I'm here to get you out of this place."

You eyed him warily. "How do I know you aren't going to hurt me?"

His hand gestures to the bodies littering the floor. "I wouldn't have killed all these people just to do the same thing they're doing. I've come to help you."

You slowly took his hand as he helped you to your feet. "I'm (y/n)."

His warm smile melted your 'heart'. "It's nice to meet you, (y/n). Although, not as much so under such circumstances."

He helped you out, but you couldn't take the exhaustion anymore as your legs began to give out. Without hesitation, Ultron swiftly moved his hand under them and lifted you, carrying you bridal-style out of the building. He could feel himself falling for you, and was propelled further into his mission, if nothing but to get vengeance on the race that did this to you.

As you drifted into unconsciousness, he swore to make you his queen and have you rule by his side, if those two things were the last he could do.