Tony Stark - 11 Apr 21

You are dating Tony Stark and he cheats yet again and you forgave him last time and the time before that but this is the third time so you leave him and the team. You end up staying in NYC and have your own apartment where he can't find you and you get a job for the NYPD as a detective. Two weeks after leaving you miss your period and take a test and find out that you're pregnant, obviously with his child, but you don't do anything. You end up leaving the NYPD a bit after your maternity leave is over and moving to work for the IMF, although you remain living in NYC. you meet Clint--who is undercover in your team, Ethan Hunt's team, as William Brandt--and he finds out about your daughter. He tries to convince you to come back, telling you how much Tony misses you, but you refuse. You do allow him to contact Nat, though, and she and he become your daughter's aunt and uncle. You remain in contact with both of them, seeing them as much as your busy schedules (you're IMF, they're SHIELD) will allow. You end up running into Tony (and Pepper) at a gala you're undercover at, and stuff happens, ending up with him figuring out where you live and finding you and your daughter. You two figure out how to do the whole co-parenting thing and he convinces you, via your daughter, to move back into the tower. (((251)))