🍩Together (Part 3) ✨ Avengers x Stark!Reader

(Y/d/n) = your daughter's name
Imagine: just cute fluff! Idk what this was, just wanted to write some cute moments with Grandpa!Tony

———

Two years old: High School Graduation

"(Y/n)?" Your dad calls.

"Coming!" You yell back, turning to your two-year-old with a sigh. She wails as you grab your cap, trying to affix it on your head.

It is May, the year of your graduation ceremony from highschool. (Y/d/n) had turned two the past March, you had had your eighteenth birthday the past September, and two months before that marked the third anniversary since you had found out you were pregnant.

"Come on, munchkin," you say, picking up your daughter. She only cries harder and you look heavenward as if praying for strength. Oh, the joys of parenting—you had no idea how your father had managed.

You walk down stairs to be greeted by your dad waiting for you. "Honey..." his voice trails off as he pulls you in for a hug. "You've grown up so much." You roll your eyes, suppressing a laugh.

"Where's everyone else?" You ask. Tony feigns a gasp.

"You don't care about me?"

"Maybe..." you reply slowly, teasing him.

"Well, if you must know, they're already on their way, and you are disowned from this moment on," he retorts playfully.

You smile as he plucks (y/d/n) from your arms. Her crying immediately ceases and you stare in shock at your father, mouth agape.

"H-how did you manage to do that? I've been trying to get her to stop for almost three hours!"

Tony just smiles smugly. "At least she loves me. That settles it, (y/d/n) is inheriting Stark Industries instead of you."

You laugh, taking his unoccupied arm as he leads you to the car, where Happy and Tony's girlfriend, Pepper, are waiting.

After buckling your disloyal two-year-old in, you give the bodyguard and Pepper hugs. She rides up front with your father, while you and Happy are in the back, the moody toddler separating you. "So, Pep," you pipe up, "when is Dad making an honest woman out of you?"

She smiles warmly. "At this rate? I'll be dead before he buys a ring."

You laugh as your father puts on a pouty face, puppy dog eyes sending your daughter into fits of giggles too. Tony sighs, rolling his eyes, and looks in the mirror at Happy. "Hap," he whines, "all the girls are ganging up on meeee. Make them stoppppp."

тιмє ѕкιρ вιαт¢нєѕ уσυ яєα∂у fσя ѕσмє вα∂ℓу ωяιттєи ѕнιт

A broad smile covered your face as you ran to your family, tassel on the opposite side of what it had been earlier that evening. You hadn't thrown your cap, not wanting to lose it or accidentally get someone else's.

Tony was the first to meet you, picking you up and spinning you around as you laughed. "That's my girl!" He shouted after putting you down, telling everyone who would listen. "That's my baby girl right there!"