Wingman ✨ Tony Stark - 11 Apr 21

you're tony or sam's wingman and bff and over time develop a crush on him but you're still the bff so you're nice and help them with girls even tho you want to date him yourself (37)

You walk into the common room of the Avengers Tower, the party your best friend's hosting in full swing. Once the man in question notices you, he excuses himself from the conversation he's in. Grabbing two champagne flutes from a nearby server, he makes his way towards you.

"Y/n," he greets, handing you a flute as he leans on the counter. You take it, brow raised, and sip gingerly.

"Brunette at table 15, green dress. On the rebound, probably a model, your type. Just warning you, she's probably got a daddy kink."

"What makes you think I'm here for that? I can't just be checking up on my best friend?" His protest is weak and he knows it, the look you give him only emphasizing the point. "Ok, fine. But how did you find out about the daddy kink?

You roll your eyes. "Tony, I'm a spy." He scoffs at that and you add, "Plus, it doesn't take a genius to notice that all the guys she's been eyeing are... older."

"Well, guess that takes me off the list." He stands.

"Nope, just the right range," you tease, winking. "And remember, no glove..."

"No love," Tony finishes. He rolls his eyes, but his grin gives away the jest. You watch passively as he approaches the girl you pointed out, the two of them quickly leaving together.

"You know, you don't have to keep doing that." You glance back in surprise, meeting Rhodey's eyes.

"Doing what?"