"Yes...maybe...I don't understand...I have got the best life anyway" He chuckled-bitterly.

He stands up and went towards the balcony opening it and getting inside as he stands against the railing.

Hands inside his pants pocket as Jungkook stare at the shining moon on the sky, there were no stars present as the mafia consume in his thoughts got distracted from his usually stoic face and reveal a new emotion that no one had seen on his face before-and neither can anyone imagine it The Jeon is able to feel it nor Jeon will let anyone see it.

"Becoming insane is not a choice, petal..."

Jungkook laughed lowly without any humour.

"I don't understand, fine-but neither can you do"

_________________

Jimin sighs as he packs up his things and changes his uniform into his clothes, he feels so tired and exhausted both physically and mentally.

He folded his uniform neatly and placed it in his locker, taking his phone and wallet out he locked it and put the keys in his pocket.

Jimin walks outside the staff room, bidding goodbye to his co-workers and coming to the back entrance from where the workers leave.

Jimin groaned as he felt like his whole body is crumbling down at how every nook and curve of it cracks at every step he takes and hurt like a bitch.

"C'mon, let me walk to the car at least. Damn it Tae was right, I need a rest. A whole year of sleep" Jimin slowly walked down the alley to the club's parking lot where his car is and he never wanted to reach there so fast.

While he gets inside the lot, his car came on his sight and he smiles in relief, taking big steps towards it Jimin reach going to open his car when he heard noises.

"What is this?"

He halted in and focus on his hearing. Jimin frowned when he realized someone was shouting and other deep voice that seems like...growling or groaning?

Jimin like a bulb lightens in his mind realize someone is trying to ask for help, he instantly started walking towards the voice but stop suddenly.

"Wait wait. In horror movies, something like this happens and the character like me goes alone to check the situation is always a very bad bad idea!"

"I don't even have my hero or any boyfriend or someone who has a crush on me and loving me secretly- who will come out of nowhere and save me if I get in trouble and couldn't save myself and most of all the big problem is that...it's not a freaking movie either!"

Jimin stayed there talking to himself as he contemplated what to do and what is right.

"But the person must be getting harass, how can I leave them alone here? They might need help. C'mon Jimin think about something!" Jimin frowned in thought, walking back and forth and biting his lips in worry as the noises get more prominent and he gets more anxious.

"I should just go and help...but what if the situation turns out bad who will help me?" Jimin thought, getting scared.

"One second! I should just go to the club and ask for help! Why didn't I think about this before!" Jimin facepalmed and quickly starts to walk but as his already hurting back cracked up and he double over in pain.

"Fuck! This old ass soul that is living in my body is not helping!" Jimin groaned and stand up straight arching his back and hissing loudly at few loud cracks the stretched let out.