chapter 15

For the rest of the night Danie,Alex and I had a wonderful time! We cracked jokes,ate great food and talked more about ourselves. It was great.

Alex had pulled me out onto the dance floor to dance to the smooth neo-soul the jazz band was playing. As we danced I saw the girl from the bathroom throwing us really dirty looks,and I couldnt understand why. So I grabbed Alex and I kissed her fully on the lips.

Then I threw a look over to the girl and flipped her off. Her faces turned tomato red and she stopped off the dance floor pulling her poor dance partner behind her. I started laughing. I don't who this bitch was but she definitely had me fucked up.

"I definitely saw all of that." Alex said to me laughing as we made our way back to our table.

"Did you have fun?" Danie ask me with her eyebrows raiser.

"Yeah I did. she's been doing nothing but throwing us dirty looks all night. Do you guys know her?" I ask them curiously and with a bit of jealousy but I try to conceal it.

"Why you jelouse we might know another female?" Danie says popping some fried shrimp in her mouth and giving me a teasing look.

"Stop messing with me who is she." I say crossing my arms.

"Aww love you're cute when you're pouting with jealousy." Danie says to me pinching my cheek and I seat her hand away.

"Just tell me!" I whine a little.

"Well if you really must know that girl is our ex." Alex says looking disinterested and begins to eat some mashed potatoes she had ordered.

I look to my left at Danie and she's just sitting there eating her food too. I'm waiting for them to go on, because there's obviously more to the story if the bitch keeps on giving us dirty looks.

"Okay and?? What's her deal?" I question them both and sit back in my seat waiting.

"Let's just eat. That bitch is irrelevant. I thought you said we weren't going to let her ruined our night hmm?" Danie says but without looking at me. I think about how Danie looked back in the bathroom. Is this the bitch that hurt and tried to separate her and Alex???

"That's not the bitch I think it is is it??" I say looking over at Alex.

"Yeah" she simply says and obviously this subject is a little touchy for them.both so I just decide to drop it for now but not before letting them know this wasn't the end

"I want to eventually know everything okay. This is the woman that made it very hard for me to get to you both. She really hurt Danie and for that I want to bash her damn face in." I say stabbing at a piece of steak on my plate. I place it in my mouth thinking about what I would do if I ever was approached by the bitch on my own.

"Ohhh our baby is so protective." Alex Cooes at me and kisses me on the cheek. I feel warmth in my face.

"Damn right I am. You guys are mine." I say to them.

I feel Danie turn in her seat to look at me and she leans on the table with her elbow. Then  tilts her head to lean on her and gives me an adoring look.

"You're so damn adorable." She's to me with so much affection in her voice that I choke a little on the whine I was drinking.

They both pat my back.

"You're okay love." Danie says to me with a concerned look and my heart instantly melts at the look.

Danie stared at me for a minute before she leans in to give me the most gentle of kisses.

"Y'all are so damn adorable." We hear Alex say to us. We look over at her and she's giving us a tender smile of her own.

"Long time no see strangers." We're interrupted by the bitch.