chapter 13

The ride to my house was a comfortable silence. Some SYD played in the background and we all quietly listened.

All too soon we had arrived at my apartment and for a moment I just sat in the car trying to figure out what to say. I would rather not be alone when we just finally got together.

"Would it be okay if we come up for a bit love?" Danie says to me. I look up from being in my thoughts to find them both staring at me.

"I would love that," I say to them and get out of the car. As I'm walking up to my apartment building I feel them both reach out and grab each of my hands.

I feel my face start to heat up and I feel butterflies in my stomach. We all walk into my apartment building as if it's the most natural thing in the world for us to do.

As we walk in we get a disgusted stare  from some a old white lady as we pass by on the way to my unit.

I look her dead in the eye and give her a look that dares her to say something.

"Back talk?" I say to her as we're starting to pass her up and before I can say the rest Danie finishes for me.

"It's quite ain't no back talk." Danie says jumping at the old lady and making her run into her apartment.

We hear Alex laughing at us both.

"People need to learn to mind their business." I say hanging on a little tighter to their hands and pulling them along to my apartment.

We finally make it inside and I seat them on my couch.

"Wow never k ew you liked bunnies so much." Alex says looking around at the bit of bunny decor I have sprinkled around my house.

"Yes I really love bunnies. Do think it's too much?" I ask them feeling a little shy and immature.

"No it has the right amount. It's not an over load of bunny decor but enough to know it's something you love." Alex says to me smiling.

Alex takes danies hand and they both go sit down on my couch.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" I ask them and they say no.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask them awkwardly and I want to shoot myself at how awkward I'm being. How do you become awkward with two people that were about to fuck the shit out of you. This is so surreal.

Danie and I sit and watch Teagan as she has a mini freak out in the kitchen. We make eye contact and give each other a knowing look.

"Love come sit with us and yes we would like to watch a movie." Danie says and teagan comes to sit in between us.

"So what's up with you and lex?" Danie chooses to say stupidly and I mentally face palm.

"What?" Teagan ask her and side eyes her.

"Well during the time that Alex and I wasn't ther she was up there. Do you like her?" Danie ask and I hurry and intervine before things go way left.

"What Danie means is we were honestly jelouse and wanted to know a bit more is all. We like you alot and we're only human somethings are bound to make us jelouse at times." I say in a rush trying to clean up what Danie said. Hopefully I didn't make it worse.

"So you guys are jelouse. Hmm" Teagan says and appears to be liking the thought of us being jealous a little too much.

"Honestly guys there's nothing going on. Lex is just my teacher. However I feel like I may know her. I don't know how but I dreamed a bit of my past. I only remember bits and pieces though." She says and seems to veer off into deep thought.