I know yall tired but please read

guys I'm going to put wistful on hold for just a little bit. my creativity and ideas for this book are starting to become lacking I feel. I don't want to randomly put something together just for the sake of finishing the story. for now, I'm going to work on some other books I was working on. I will also upload chapters of books I took down. I hope you guys will stick with me and read my other books until I finish wistful. I promise I will complete it, but again I don't want to randomly throw an ending together. 

As of late other stories I've been really wanting to complete have been calling my name. I don't know why my creativity and ideas for this book have started to dry up. I'm sure it'll all come back to me at some point. I'll still be working on this book in between the others I'm working on, but i feel that as a writer rather than forcing myself to write for the sake of writing I should follow my heart with writing the other ideas I've had. I can always come back to this one when the drive for this book is back. I know I've been going back and forth with this book, but please be patient with me. I would really love it if you guys would go read my other books ill be uploading. All my books will still focus on women in love with other women, and all my characters(main at least.) will be dark and brown-skinned black women. so please go add the books to your library when you get a chance.