Chapter 19

I look up at Alex worrying about me and I feel bad. I hate to see how much danie and her are worried about me. I'm trying my best to show how much realizing imani isn't real is affecting me. I just can't wrap my mind around it. A part of me still believes she's real. At least I want to.

Almost every night since I realized what I did to my baby it haunts me. I can't believe I killed my baby. I'm a horrible mother. I don't believe I even deserve to be around kids. But I still want to be.

"Come on baby. Head to your next class with danie." I hear Alex say snapping me out of my thoughts once again.

"Okay." I say getting up to leave,but not before Alex pulls me back and into her arms for a tight hug. I fit so perfectly in her arms. My head only goes up to her chest. Right over her heart. The steady beat of her heart calms me each time I hear it. I take in a deep breath of her earthy scent. I don't know why but for some reason she always smells earthy to me. Like incense and sage.

Then danie always smells like roses. It's really an odd smell to get from the both of them. I love it because it calms me but definitely didn't expect them to smell like this.

Alex kisses me on my head and pulls back. She turns to my desk and Continues to help me get my things ready and then give me my bag.

She gives me a gentle smile and then bends down to give me a kiss. I deepen the kiss and put all my emotions into it. I want her to feel how much I love her.  I hear her let out a soft chuckle and she pulls back from me.

"Hurry up and get to class before you start something." She says give me a small push towards the door and a tap on the ass. I just smile and exit the classroom.

Now to my favorite class of all. I've always loved art but having danie in there as my teacher just makes it a plus.

After Teagan left my class I continue to work on some lesson plans for next week. I've been thinking about having a week where they get to actually be in a studio. For the most part everything about music producing is taught in this class,but what better way to put everything I taught them to use than to use it in a studio.

"Ms Alex." I hear someone calling my name. I look up to see it's one of Danie's students Tara.

"Yes how may I help you?" I sigh sitting back, already knowing she's about to be trouble.

"I know it's not my busses to tell but I don't want you to get her." And why would I be hurt. I think to myself.

"Why would I be hurt?" I question out loud.

"Your wife is having an affair with one of your students." I almost start laughing so I quickly take a drink of my coffe I have on the table to cover it up.

She thinks danie is cheating on me with Teagan. If only she knew. But how does she know this though?

"How do you know I'm being cheated on?" I ask getting suspicious of her now. Because for her to even know that it would mean she's seen some private moments they were having. Which isn't good for us.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." She says and walks away while waving her arm for me to follow.

She walks out my class and down the hall to where danie'S class is at.

The door to danies office inside her classroom is slightly open. I peek in to see her holding a sleeping Teagan in her arms. They look cute but at the same time I feel a sharp pain in my chest. She wouldn't sleep when I try to get her to but she does when danie does.

"See. It's so wrong that they're doing that to you,but just know if you ever want to get back at your wife I'm here." Tara says and give me a coy smile.