Please read all the way through.

I have unpublished Irresistibly Drawn To You. I know a lot of people had placed my book into their libraries. I already have a heads up for everyone to read it if they hadn't yet. Sorry if you missed the opportunity. However you will be able to read it sometime during the summer when I publish it as a physical book. 

Please don't read wistful without first reading Irresistibly Drawn To You. If you want to stay updated about being able to be a alpha and beta reader for my book please be sure to follow my author page on tiktok and instagram.  As a beata reader and alpha reader you will get to read the book for free still but you will help me with the book in return. If you don't know what a alpha, beta or arc readers are then message me and I will tell you.

Thank you guys for all the support you have given me and I hope to have some off of wattpad as well. You will still be able to read some of my other books on here as I make it through the rough draft stages. I want to note also please don't steal any of my work or ideas. Although not physically published as a book all my books even the unpublished have been protected under the copyright law. I mailed copies to them so please don't steal.

At some point I will be moving completely off of Wattpad because even while people know this they will still steal from you and I don't like that. Please let me know if anyone steals anything from so I can seek legal action against them. I'm not playing about my work. I worked very hard on these books. Thank you for all your support again guys and the link to my author pages is in my bio.

                             -DOVEY