chapter 9

"Eat my pussy." I say to her knowing I've got her now. I have a little secret that she doesn't know about. Only my wife does.

"Huh?" She says like she didn't hear me but I know damn well her ass heard me. She wants me so bad. Let's see just how much she does

"I said eat my pussy. You want to prove just how much you like me and like girls at that then eat my pussy."

I say smirking at her. There's no way she'll do it. Most bi girls don't really be about that life. Not to mention once she sees what's actually down there she'll run away.

"Alright," she says taking me by surprise. I really didn't think she would say yes.

She backed me up against my desk and started to unzip my pants and pull them down.

I stand in shock dumbfounded.

But I quickly snapped out of it as she pulled my boxers down. I could feel my clit already getting pretty stiff thinking about her mouth on me.

I hear a small gasp from her as she pulls my boxers down to reveal my big clit.

"I'm intersex. Does that turn you off?" I say looking down Into her eyes and to my surprise I see her normal lighter blue eyes darken like sapphire and fill with lust.

"No quite the opposite actually." She reaches her hand out to touch my already pretty large stiff clit.

I jump and moan from the intense pleasure that shot through my body at her touch.

Then without warning, she covers my whole clit in her mouth sucking It like a dick. It's not one but almost. I still have a pussy just with a very enlarged clit.

I let out another moan. she got me over here moaning like a fem.

"Fuck" I moan out. I let her continue to suck me but being unable to handle it anymore I pick her up and lay her across my desk. I travel my hands along her thighs and open her legs wider for me to look at her pussy. It's glistening with wetness.

She opens her legs even wider for me inviting me in. I accept the invitation and slip my finger into her hot wet pussy and she lets out a out moan.

"Danie I love your touch so much."

She says to me and I ignore her words and continue to thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy. I tilt my fingers up hitting her g spot and suddenly I feel a gush on my hands and look down to see that she had squirted on me and the front of my pants.

"Shit," I say and she mistakes it for me being upset.

"Fuck sorry." She says looking a little embarrassed. Little Miss outspoken is actually embarrassed.

"It's fine. I like it." I say staring intently at her pussy. I wonder how many times I can make her squirt.

Seeing her squirt only further turned me.  being unable to take this shit any longer I push my hips between her legs. I feel my big clit slowly enter into her pussy.

We both let out a tight drawn-out moans at the contact.

""Ahh Danie I can feel you." Teagan moans out softly.

I place my hand over her mouth. I don't want to hear anything but her moans.

I feel as if I'm in a dream. Never did I think I would have Danie actually willing fucking me. I've dreamed about it for so long but never did I think it would be true.

She covers my mouth when I moan out her name and it makes my pussy even wetter.

I feel her big clit thrusting in and out of my entrance. It feels so good.