Chapter 17

"Where is she?" Naomi ask as soon as she comes in.

"She's in the back room laying down." I say

Did you guy's do anything to trigger her?" Is the next thing Naomi says to us. Danie gives her a look,and I give her a look to calm down.

"No we didn't. We had just came back from dinner when all of a sudden she ran chasing after someone named imani?"

"Who is imani?" Danie ask folding her arms;looking a little jealouse.

"Calm down danie. It's not what you think. Imani is a kid." Naomi says holding one hand up as if it'll calm danie down. I look over at Reid to see her with an irritation in her eyes.

"Teagan has a kid??" I question not believing it.

"No she doesn't-" she gives us a hesitant look.

"We'll go ahead and say what you've got to say!" Danie snaps at her with impatience.

"Don't be snapping at her bitch!" Reid says.

"Danie calm the hell down and you too Reid!" I say trying to diffuse the situation before it escalates. Both of them have a weird ass love hate relationship.

"Go ahead Naomi." I say and give what I hope is an encouraging smile.

"Guy's imani isn't real." She says on a sigh and Reid's head snaps so fast to look at her you would thought she had whip lash. Danie just stands there with her mouth open a bit.

"But babe I've heard you both have full on conversations about imani and you mean to tell me this whole entire time she hasn't been real???" Reid says in complete and utter shock. I just stand looking myself waiting to hear more. This is the first time Danie and I are hearing about this.

"Okay um where do I even begin." She squeezes the bridge of her nose and goes to sit on teagans couch.

"Remember how I told you guys teagan has been through some stuff?"

Myself and danie nod our heads.

"I can't remember if I told you or not but she also went missing for a some time."

We just nod because she did mention something about it before.

"She was gone at age 12. Her and her parents. They were kidnapped and teagan was the only survivor."

Damn that has to be tough. Our baby went through this much.

"We don't know how she got away,but somehow she did and the police found her and one other person with her. It was someone who was also held captive with her."

"Was that lex?" Danie begrudgingly ask.

"To be honest I don't really know" Naomi says looking a bit confused and sad.

"For all we could know lex could be pretending to be that person to get to teagan."

"Why would she lie about something like that though?" Reid ask interjecting into the conversation after being quite for so long. I almost forgot she was here.

"Baby it's obvious that she likes teagan and she knows exactly how she feels about danie and Alex but she's still flirting with her and stuff."  Naomi says not trying to let up on her suspicion of lex.

"Maybe she knows teagan has money. She literally shows up out of nowhere acting like she knows her and stuff. My parents said teagan's family was kidnapped for money. They never found who kidnapped her in the first place so it wouldn't be a surprise if they came back."