Chapter 20

(I decided to bless you guys after all. At point just expect random updates on this book as I'm writing the script for the first book and doing editing.😂 -Dovey)

"So all this time that bitch been alive?? Where's the damn money at!?" I yell at terell cowering in the corner.

"I don't man! I promise I just know she saw the little girl and ran after her. I caught the girl in time before she saw her though." He says

"Did you put her in the basement like I asked you too?" I ask without looking at terell. I look back at the paper work I have on my desk. There's too many damn loose ends I need to tie up.

"You may leave. Make sure you feed her before you go."

I never thought I would cross paths with Teagan again yet here we are. The bitch managed to slip away from my fingers before,but I won't let her this time. I want that money.

Her parents were filthy rich. I'm sure they had to have left all of their fortune to their one and only daughter. We didn't manage to get it from her parents because they were so damn stubborn and refused to tell us where the money was at or hand over the access codes to all their accounts.

Their stupid asses would have rather died than simply hand over the money. My wife and I had originally planned to wait until the bitch had reached of age to receive the money,and then take it from her and dispose of her. Somehow that filthy little bitch got out.

"Hey honey. Do you want a small snack before everything starts? Also Did you find her?" I look up to see my wife Margaret standing in the doorway of my office. I smile a little at seeing her. My wife wasn't much to look at but she had the same kind of go getter thinking as me,and stayed in her place as a woman,so that's all I need.

"We did manage to locate where she's now staying. She's staying in a very nice loft in down town Miami." This bitch has been sitting up here living lavishly off of the money that was supposed to be ours. Meanwhile we're barely getting by.

"Well how are we going to get her?" Margret asked.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it dear. I'll take care of everything. Has everyone arrived yet for our evening service?" I rise from my chair and go to my office mirror to straighten myself up. My suite is freshly cleaned and pressed.

" let's say a small prayer just for ourselves before we head out to the church." I grab my wife's hand and we say our small prayer.

"Alright let's go dear." We walk outside our little house and go across the street to our church.

"Pastor Daniels it's so great to see you. I can't wait to hear your service this evening." I look at the lady who came up to greet me and my wife. I don't know half these people name that come up to me but I smile and pretend as if I do.

"Hello how are you and your family doing?" I grasp her hand and give it a little pat.

"Oh we're doing fine. It was a little trouble going on,but with the help of your prayer and god we made it through." She smiles at me with earnest appreciation.  All these people are so gullible. They'll believe anything at the mention of god. Even give their money away freely simply because you said god said you should do so. A bunch of imbeciles.

"Good good I'm glad to hear that. We will see you inside." I say to her and ushering my wife on inside.

This past week has been a struggle for me. I still haven't been able to get much sleep. I get some here and there but only because they force me to sleep by slipping something into my drink.