Chapter 22

(Teagans dress

(Teagans dress.)

Today was the day of the picnic and I am so excited. Danie and Alex had pre packed everything before I woke up this morning and set everything up at the park.

"Baby are you ready?" I hear Alex calling out to me from down the hall. I take one last look at my appearance in a tall mirror that's in the bedroom we all currently sleep in. I feel very feminine in my little white dress. I observe it some more and admire  the ruffled bust part of the dress and slight puffy sleeves. It's an adorable little dress.

"Are you done admiring yourself." I hear the gentle voice of Alex letting out a chuckle.

I give her a sheepish smile and grab my little white cross body purse. It has a pearl handle and a heart shaped buckle on the front of it. I look over at Alex and I admire how nice she looks with her green ankle length green cargo pants and white linen short sleeve shirt. All the buttons on her top are closed. She looks so damn fine.

"I know I look good." She says smartly and I mosh her head and tell her to come on.

"You do look sexy though baby. Where's danie?" I ask her and look around for and start to call her name.

"Baby she's already at the picnic spot. She wanted to add on the finishing touches to the picnic spot." How sweet of her. Alex takes a hold of my hands and gives the back of my hand a caressing kiss. She leads me to the car and we head over to the picnic spot.

When we arrive I'm taken away by the beautiful scenery of lushes green grass and families picnicking in the park

When we arrive I'm taken away by the beautiful scenery of lushes green grass and families picnicking in the park. I hear the joyous laughter of many families enjoying themselves and the sights and sounds I hear fill me with excitement and joy for my own picnic with danie and Alex.

As we walk to our destination I see a beautiful spot that's a little hidden off from the rest of the park. It's shrouded and shaded in green grass and trees. As we get closer I take notice of danie laying back on a white blanket in the pose of a goddess with a red rose in her hand and a smile upon her face. My heart warms seeing her and I look up at Alex and she also gives me a smile. I smile back and give her hand a gentle squeeze that she recuperates.