Warning!

(NOTE: this book is the second book in a series . I notice a lot of people place this book in their libraries and start reading this one before the other book. This isn't a stand alone book. You must read the first book  irresistibly drawn to you in order to understand what's going on. If you haven't read the first book go back and read it before reading this one.)

Hello all who are new to my book. I'm posting this warning to let you know this book and many of my books will be full of errors and maybe even some things that might not make sense. (Not completely to the point that you can't follow along to the story!) Please bear with me and continue to read. I promise you won't regret it.

I feel that often times people focus on unnecessary aspects of writing when it comes to books on Wattpad. Most books on Wattpad are rough drafts unless they plan to publish them on here or just simply focus more on the grammar mechanics and what not of a story. There may even be a little bit of kinks in my story but again nothing too bad that it'll completely disrupt the story.

If you stick around until I get to the point of publishing i promise you something even better than what you will have already read. I do plan to publish all of my work,so all of you who do end up reading all my books are my beta readers and you are reading rough draft books. That means everything isn't final. That also means my main goal in writing all of these books is to enjoy writing the stories from in my head and to develop a good plot and characters.

My main goal isn't spelling and all other thing's that's not related to the development of a better plot and characters. Thank you for all your support and I hope you continue to read all of my books! Now carry on to the start of this book and happy reading!☺️❤️❤️