Part 17- flower fields (road trip)

This part is going to be a longer one

Everyone went into their rooms to put their stuff away and just to chill for a while before we go out to get dinner. In mine Tommy and Toby's room there was a double bed along with a single bed for us to sleep in, Wilbur acting like our dad said that I wasn't allowed to sleep in the double bed with either of the boys. This rule soon changed when Tommy made Toby take the single bed so that we could share the other bed.

"I'm fine with sharing the bed with you but we can't let Wilbur know because he will get so mad at us" I told him

"Ok fine but I'm not scared of Wilbur" he said

"Well you might want to be because he has that picture of us and he will post it if you're not careful" I warned

"Alright I'll behave" he said

We had a few hours before we were supposed to meet everyone else for dinner so all of us piled onto the bed and watched some of our friends streams seeing as we can't stream ourselves. Tommy had my laptop on his lap with Fundy's stream on it, he was talking in the chat and Fundy noticed and asked him to join the vc. I forgot that people didn't know that we were on this road trip, it was going to be mentioned on twitter but it just hasn't happened yet. I got discord up on my phone and got into the vc so we could all talk to Fundy. He asked if any of us could join the server but we had to tell him that we couldn't because we weren't at our houses. Instead we just talked with him in the vc until he ended his stream. After that it was almost time for us to leave so I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and to put on some leggings instead of the shorts I had on before.

The others were waiting for us when we got down to the hotel lobby, we all stood there discussing where to go for dinner and we eventually decided to go to this restaurant that we saw on the way to the hotel. Wilbur drove the 15 minute drive to the restaurant where we were given a table that somehow fit all of us. We had a good time at the restaurant all talking about life and the rest of the trip. Tomorrow we were driving about 10 hours up to Washington DC, we weren't stopping there it was just a stop on the way and apparently someone chose a location that is on the drive.

Skip to the next morning (because I'm lazy)

I woke up to being kicked by Tommy who was taking up the whole bed, he kicked me again and this time I fell out the bed. It was still dark in the room so I had no idea what time it was, I grabbed my phone and clicked the unlock button to see that it was 6:42 am. I groaned and just sat on the floor considering my options of which there weren't many, I could either just get up and deal with the situation or try or get back into bed and inevitably get kicked back out again.  I decided to go with the first option, I went to the bathroom and took a shower before changing into a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain light blue crop top.

When I was done I went back to the main room and Tommy was still asleep but Toby was beginning to wake up. He looked up to me and looked puzzled but I quietly explained what happened and why I was awake so early, he left me to go and get ready too but told me that I could steal his bed for a bit which I took advantage of. When he came back we both sat on the bed together waiting for Tommy to wake up.

"How are things going with Tommy?" He asked me

"I think they are going well but yesterday he got kind of mad when I was getting close to big Q but other than that I think we are doing ok" I said

"I'm sure its fine, he can get jealous and clingy (clingy innit) sometimes he might just get mad at you for no particular reason I promise he will get over it" he reassured me

We talked for a while longer until Tommy finally woke up, he got up straight away and got ready without even acknowledging me and Toby until he came back out of the bathroom.