Part 10- special spots

It was around 10am when I first woke up, I was still super tired from staying up so late but I knew that I should get up. Just like yesterday Tommy had his arm around my waist but this time we were facing each other so his head was leaning on my chest. As much as I should probably let him sleep because otherwise he would be grumpy all day I wanted to go and do something again today, I shook him a little until he moved and opened his eyes.

He looked at me for a few seconds before he just turned away and tried to go back to sleep, I pulled him up this time which took a lot of effort because he was much heavier than I expected him to be. Eventually I got him up and them left him while I went to get ready, I put on a black dress which had a kind of deep neckline but I wasn't bothered about it.

 Eventually I got him up and them left him while I went to get ready, I put on a black dress which had a kind of deep neckline but I wasn't bothered about it

I did my makeup and my hair as well before going to check on Tommy who had changed but had got back into bed. I was about to just give up on him and just leave him to it but just as I was leaving he got up and gave me a hug.

"No don't leave" he whined

"Do you promise to actually get up?" I asked

"Ok fine I'll get up" he said

He didn't want to make breakfast so suggested that we go out and get brunch because by this point it was nearing 12. I was fine with that because I never have anything interesting for breakfast, I grabbed my things before we left. Tommy grabbed my hand and held it the whole time we were walking, it made me blush quite a lot because he never acts very affectionate towards anyone even me.

He took me to this little cafe that was on the outskirts of the town centre, we both ordered pancakes for breakfast. Once we were both finished I was drinking my water when Tommy made me laugh by saying something really stupid so I almost spit my water out, I managed to stop myself but a bit of water did come out my nose from laughing. This just made me laugh more, Tommy was also now literally dying and his laugh made my laughing fit worse. Eventually we calmed down and managed to catch our breath from laughing so much. Tommy insisted on paying for my food too even though I said I was going to pay but he wouldn't let me.

We left the cafe and walked around the town centre for a little bit and walked around the shops for a little while. After a little while we both kind of got bored so we went back to Tommy's and decided to play among us together. We were playing with random people who didn't know us which made it even more fun. At one point we both got imposter together and absolutely destroyed the other players it was amazing, I was so glad that I screen recorded the game so I can possibly upload it to YouTube.

As soon as we won Tommy tackled me into a hug because he was excited, I really wasn't expecting it but I hugged him back as soon as I realised what was happening. We were kind of in a weird position, he was in top of me from where he tackled me but honestly I didn't mind as much as he was kind of crushing me I felt safe. He did get up but only after a few minutes, he just looked at me like he wanted to say something but instead he just turned away.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" He replied

"Well you just seemed like you wanted to say something and then you just kind of didn't" I said

"Oh I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He asked

"Of course I would love to go on a date with you" I replied

He had the biggest smile on his face now and he kept telling me about what we were going to do without properly explaining it. I tried to ask him what exactly he was going on about but he just kept saying the same things as before which was not helpful at all, sometimes I just don't understand him.

We stayed in for a few more hours before Tommy told me that we were leaving soon It was still light out so I didn't bother bringing a jacket or anything because it normally stayed warm during the evenings in the summer. When we left Tommy grabbed my hand and we walked down the street, he led me down these small alleyways which were kind of scary but I trusted him. We kept walking until we got to this small park which was right at the top of a hill, the view was amazing.

"What do you think?' He asked

"The view is amazing but this park seems a bit abandoned" I replied

"Yeah it kind of is but this place is so nice when no one else is around, I come here a lot just to get out the house" he said

"And you wanted to bring me here?" I asked

"Yeah I wanted to share it with you" he replied

I smiled at him as I sat down on a bench which had a view right over the top of the hill. Tommy sat down right next to me, he grabbed my hand again and we kind of just sat their enjoying each others company. After a little while we started talking about our plans for the future, he wanted to move to Brighton after we finish college and move in with Toby. I told him that now I have started streaming I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do.

By the time we finished discussing things the sun was almost set and it was actually starting to get cold. I moved a bit closer to Tommy to try and warm myself up a bit, Tommy wrapped his arm around me and then gave me the hoodie he brought with him. I put the hoodie on and warmed up pretty quickly.

When the sun was finally set me and Tommy decided we should head back because it was kind of late. He got up first and pulled me up really hard so I fell right into him, we stared right into each other's eyes for a few seconds, There was a lot of tension between us because our faces were so close. Tommy leaned in and so did I our lips met and we kissed, I wasn't expecting to it to happened but I sure wasn't going to stop it. The kiss lasted a few seconds before we both pulled away with our faces completely red.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that" Tommy said

"It's fine don't worry" I replied

"Oh good I was scared that I was going to mess things up" he said

"No don't worry you didn't mess things up" I said

We walked back right after that and then we both went to sleep straight away because we were both tired. This time I actually slept in the guest bedroom and not with Tommy and honestly I felt kind of lonely.