Part 14- preparing and leaving

We leave for America in less than one week now and I haven't prepared anything at all, I have been way too busy streaming on the smp and preparing for the war that is going to happen before the road trip.

I still need to get some clothes and a few other things for the trip so I'm making Toby go to the mall with me. He usually doesn't mind coming shopping me which makes me happy because I have someone to ask when I'm not sure if something will look good. The two of us were going to get the bus into the centre of town where the mall is and go shopping and then get lunch.

I dragged Toby around a few stores to get the clothes I needed to before going to get essential things that the both of us needed like travel sized shampoo and body wash and sun cream (thats what we call sunscreen in the uk) so we didn't burn to a crisp in the heat in America. Once we had everything we went to get some lunch from the McDonald's near by.

While we ate we talked about how excited we both were to go on the road trip and we talked a little about the locations we both chose without giving too much away so that it was still a surprise. After we ate we got back on the bus to go back to his house and hang out for a bit longer not that we wouldn't be seeing more than enough of each other during the road trip.

Toby was showing me a few mods that he had for Minecraft that he wanted me to try as well as some shaders to make the game a bit more detailed. While we were exploring a bunch of different mods my phone started ringing with a FaceTime call from Tommy. I leant my phone against Toby's monitor so that we would both be in view before I answered. The three of us talked for a little while until I had to head home, I was walking so I stayed on FaceTime with Tommy so people thought less about trying to attack me.

When I arrived home I ended the FaceTime so that I could go in the loft (attic) and get my suitcase down so that I could start packing a few things because I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time over the next two days while the war is in full force.

Skip two days

The big war is happening today on the server, everyone has been so on edge with each other when on the server because according to Dream there is a traitor on pogtopia's side. There are all sorts of theories out there and honestly I think its Tommy (i feel like we all thought it was Tommy or Tubbo). People have their suspions on me which is fair enough because I did only recently leave Schlatt to fully join pogtopia but I have always been on their side.

The build up to the start of the war was quite intense, I was talking with Tubbo and big Q and we were theorising as to who we thought the traitor was. We even had signs to go through it, we did keep getting interrupted mainly by Karl who was on Dream's side.

After that everything went so quickly there was a small fight until Dream surrendered and then Schlatt just kind of died out of no where. Then it was over and there was no traitor after all. To celebrate the win Wilbur appointed Tommy president who denied the position until he got his discs back and then Wilbur made Tubbo president.

Tubbo was doing a speech and assigning positions to all the people who were in pogtopia. We were all having such a good time until someone had to point out that Wilbur had left which made everyone panic. As the panic ensued Techo started killing people because he hates the government. Everything was happening at once it was so hard to keep up with who was doing what and who's side they were actually on.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse l'manburg started exploding. Wilbur did it. He pressed the fucking button. Most people were lucky and weren't caught up in the direct blast from the tnt but I wasn't so lucky, I almost died but luckily there was some water to break my fall. A ring of screams and no's were heard from all the others in the call. By the time I got out the crater created from the tnt there was two withers circling about, everyone was united in trying to kill them but techno kept killing everyone who did because he wanted to cause chaos. When the withers were finally dead everyone kind of dispatch dead to do their own thing. I wanted to end my stream even if I stayed in the server a bit longer.

I stayed for a little while to help come up with ideas on how to rebuild l'manburg. We decided to build the new l'manburg over the crater so that the war will always be remembered. I was helping them get started on the mammoth task ahead but I soon got tired so I just left the server.

I was about to go to bed until I realised that I needed to pack my suit cases because tomorrow is the last day before we fly out very early Friday morning and I have other things to do tomorrow. It packed all my clothes and all the other things that I needed to bring with me that I wouldn't need before Friday morning.

Skip to Friday

My alarm woke me up at 3am this morning which was ridiculously early, who's idea was it to book flights at 6:30am. Despite how tired I was I got up and put on the outfit I had got ready last night which was just a pair of black sweatpants and a plain crop top. I packed the last things I needed to before heading downstairs and saying goodbye to my parents. Toby was meeting me at my house and Wilbur was picking us up from there so that we could go to the airport together, Tommy was meeting us at the airport because he lived further away so we couldn't go and pick him up.

I waited outside for Toby and Wilbur to arrive which luckily didn't take long because it was super cold this early in the morning. Once we arrived at the airport we found Tommy before heading to check in and go through security which always makes me nervous even though I know I haven't done anything wrong. When we finally made it into main part of the airport we all went and got something to eat because none of us had had anything for breakfast yet.

While waiting to board the plane I got super nervous when it suddenly hit me that I was meeting a bunch of people that I had mostly only talked to once in a country I wasn't familiar with. I don't even know what one of them actually looks like. What was I thinking? I'm lucky to have the others with me because they calmed me down before we got on the plane and took off into the sky.

Authors note- sorry if this chapter is bad it is kind of a filler really until the road trip starts. The road trip is going to consist of quite a few parts so be excited for those. Have a great day yall and see you next week with a new chapter.